Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    because in wide page mode you'll be displaying 4x as much data.... this is a huge advantage..... of course you'll still have to scroll... but much less....
    I'm not expecting it to be perfect, but I'm hoping it will make the difference between the waste of time that the Treo's web browsing is, and something that will actually provide some useful function.

Can't wait!

Was nearly tempted by the Motorola V3 today, but disappointed to see that the phone book doesn't even store addresses. Looks like I'm just gonna have to keep waiting for the new treo...
    3 more weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikse
    because in wide page mode you'll be displaying 4x as much data.... this is a huge advantage..... of course you'll still have to scroll... but much less....
    i guess you and i differ on 'huge advantage'. i'd rather have something like opera that does a better job of small screen rendering so that you don't have to scroll horizontally...but to each their own
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    P.S. On a side note, boy would I love to have Opera for PalmOS! There also does appear to be some support for though...

http://my.opera.com/forums/showthrea...highlight=palm
    Me too! So much that I wrote an email to Opera asking for when it would be available. If they get enough requests then that might work...
    Higher res screen AND opera would be excellent.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12