1.    #1  
    but it looks identical to 2.28b to me.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    2.30b just came in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavetreo
    2.30b just came in.
    Changelogs are now visible from the Upgrade VeriChat form. The URL appears to be:

http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/v2.3...log_small.html

I like the quick-find a lot.
    Awesome! The Quick Find is something I've been waiting for - very nice!!!
  5.    #5  
    I'll tell you what I don't like about the new Quick Find buddy feature...

After you find your buddy, the display should return to way you had it. Instead it has either your offline list opened (when it was closed) or if you are in the Buddy list view, it has that category of buddies opened.

It should remember that you had them closed and close the list again.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    2.30 still have a bug. When people responds me, i get 2 same messages every time. anyone got the same problem? I guess we will see 2.31 soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavetreo
    2.30 still have a bug. When people responds me, i get 2 same messages every time. anyone got the same problem? I guess we will see 2.31 soon
    You are probably signed in on AIM in multiple places from VeriChat...
    2.30 seems to greatly improve battery life (according to the change log and running on my Treo).
    So can anyone tell me how I can get the new version from the PDAappst website, the newest version I can find listed on the site is 2.23b yet I can download 2.30b directly, I like the download to treo option but @ 420KB per version I would rather use my data allocation for surfing etc. when I'm near a PC.