Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    This is somewhat reminiscent of the pre-600 days when quite a few people who din't exactly have a Palm to trade up from used any number of "extra" codes floating around to get the approx. $200 discount. Palm knew what was going on then, but the bottom line is (or should be) that they're making money. I hope they honor whatever code is used regardless of the road show we did or didn't attend. They're making money and I'm on my sixth T600 replacement due to their incompetence. And there's A LOT of competition out there...
    midmofan, you said that you ordered after the registering for the Chicago show, what
    did you use for the Purchase Coupon Code? i cant find anything on what code is the right one?
    thanks
    FYI, I received my Verizon T600 from Viennachannels today. I was at the roadshow at the TechXNY. The price for mine was $199...a great deal, even if the T650 is out. I asked them if I could exchange this for the T650, but they said no.
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx2k
    FYI, I received my Verizon T600 from Viennachannels today. I was at the roadshow at the TechXNY. The price for mine was $199...a great deal, even if the T650 is out. I asked them if I could exchange this for the T650, but they said no.
    But you can sell it and then go to the next NYC show and buy the 650...
    Last edited by MHR; 10/27/2004 at 10:35 AM.
    shhhhh...
    Has anyone who singed up for a roadshow, but did not attend, gotten at least a tracking # or their Treo yet? If not when you actually go to the roadshow, do you have to sign in, have your badge scanned or anything like that? TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Myke
    Has anyone who singed up for a roadshow, but did not attend, gotten at least a tracking # or their Treo yet? If not when you actually go to the roadshow, do you have to sign in, have your badge scanned or anything like that? TIA
    i asked the same question, apperently you have to sign n.

and they will check both thet u were registered and signed in.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was registered for the SF show but unfortunately I was unable to attend. I contacted jeff marinangel at vienna channels who said that all I need is for someone who actually did attend and sign-in to the show to vouch for me "Please provide us the name of your colleague whom attended the SF event. Thanks Jeff".

I'm a struggling medical student - very strapped for cash - but I can't wait to join the "Treo Nation" and the reduced promo rate will make it possible to join all of you.

Thanks so much in advance but you would really be helping put a young palm freak dying to become a proud Treo owner.
    Sorry if a re-post, just finding out other TC members planning on attending. I've signed up for both morning and afternoon sessions. Will be 'training' in from Princeton Junction.
    Matt
    I'll be "training" in from dowtown :-) not sure which session, I've registered for both.
    Jack
    I'll probably be at the morning session. There was quite a contingent at the TechXNY show, and I'm sure most of us will be back.
    I have registered for both sessions. Will be "driving" in from Long Island...
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Registered for the afternoon. Driving in from Queens. We need a TC signal or something, like in The Sting.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Morning session for me. I'll be the only guy without a Treo 600, using a Tungsten T3 bluetoothed to my Motorola V600.
  15. MDK
    I signed up for the afternoon, and am training in from Trenton.
    Should we all wear something distinctive, yet subtle?
    Like gimmick moustache-and-nose glasses?

Matt
  16. MDK
    oh. Remind me. What's the diff between sessions? I chose afternoon, just to avoid morning rush hour. lol
    Matt
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i'll be there with my ancient Treo 300 - I'm also a Sprint business partner, so if anyone wants me to activate those T650's for them, let me know
    I will be there for the am as well...starting time is what? 9:00?
    Morning Session (Designed for CIO's & Line-of-Business Managers)
    8:00-9:00am Registration and Breakfast
    9:00am-Noon Treo Mobile Solutions Presentation and Application Demonstrations

Afternoon Session (Designed for IT Managers)
    1:00-2:00pm Registration and Snack
    2:00-5:00pm Treo Mobile Solutions Presentation and Application Demonstrations
    Just registered for afternoon session.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast