Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    I signed up for the Long Beach event- and now email several days later. I also tried ordering the 600 from Vienna Channels they same evening- and no response from them either.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimetechie
    I signed up for the Long Beach event- and now email several days later. I also tried ordering the 600 from Vienna Channels they same evening- and no response from them either.
    I'll see you at the show =).
    Just signed up for the Washington, DC program. Anyone else going?
    Anyone else notice that the 650 is now included in the list of Treo's available for demo? I hadn't seen it there after the NYC event. This might be a way to get a hold of a 650 faster than through the traditional sales channel. I'm going to sign up to demo one & will let you all know what happens.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    What are you reffering to? I just checked the veinnachannels site. No sign of the 650??
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    What are you reffering to? I just checked the veinnachannels site. No sign of the 650??
    meir602... I don't see it there anymore either. I did place the order for a demo of the 650 when I saw it and this is the confirmation info I received back via eMail:

Thank you for your palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow demo order. Listed below for your records is a brief summary of your order number and demo product request.

We will be in contact with you within 48 hours to inform you of shipment and delivery status. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number ##
    Order Date: October 21, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 Treo 650

palmOne Demo Services Team

Not sure why it's not there anymore, but my confirmation does state "650". Maybe they only make a certain number of them available per-day, then remove it from availability?
    Last edited by Jack45208; 10/21/2004 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Romoval of specifics of personal order
    Hey Jack, How much was the 650 after the 50% off? I'm going to the dallas show and I'm waiting to order the treo until after I go So I dont screw up my order. I hope the Treo 650 is available after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by chucka
    Hey Jack, How much was the 650 after the 50% off? I'm going to the dallas show and I'm waiting to order the treo until after I go So I dont screw up my order. I hope the Treo 650 is available after that.
    Chucka, it looked as though the 650 was only listed as available to demo, not purchase. Maybe that will change after it's released?
    My T600 Verizon from Viennachannels will be here on Wed. I don't see anything about the T650 for sale on the website. Though I'm not sure why the T600 Vehicle Charger is in the list of items.
    Hello, Newbie here - but long time lurker,

1. Thanks to everyone for all the great information
    2. Happy to see Viennachannels is actually shipping units.
    3. I just registered for the San Francisco Road Show hoping to get 50% off a treo. It should be interesting, since the SF show is next Tuesday and there may be an "official" announcement regarding the 650 on Monday (I can always hope).
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was registered for the event today but was unable to attend due to an emergency at work

Can anyone help pass along the coupon that was distributed for the promotion on the 600/650?

Thanks in advance
    Me too I registered for the SF Roadshow but was unable to attend ,if someone kind person could post the promotion link. TIA
    Never mind I just went ahead and used the NYC Roadshow promo link, just dont forget to select the correct roadshow. Can someone verify that this will work for the SF Roadshow?

www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    coupon code: mobiletreo
    Hmm..the Treo 650 for sprint now shows up as available.
    Just ordered mine from the site and got this e-mail response in about 5 min:

Thank you for your palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow purchase. Listed below for your records is a brief summary of your order number and products purchased.

We will contact you within five business days regarding the expected shipment and delivery of your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ship date. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number xx
    Order Date: October 26, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 TREO 650 Sprint PCS

Price on the site was 349. I did the Chicago show.
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx2k
    Hmm..the Treo 650 for sprint now shows up as available.
    Interesting that the 600 demo price is now $249, up from $199. The 650 demo price is $349 but the link to it does not work. There's a *** which provides more info.

http://67.18.75.158/faq.php?P=events
    midmofan,
    congrats of your order. How long after you registered before you received a confirmation e-mail or call? I registered for the Boston event but have not received any confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Just ordered mine from the site and got this e-mail response in about 5 min:

Thank you for your palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow purchase. Listed below for your records is a brief summary of your order number and products purchased.

We will contact you within five business days regarding the expected shipment and delivery of your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ship date. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number xx
    Order Date: October 26, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 TREO 650 Sprint PCS

Price on the site was 349. I did the Chicago show.
    As I recall, I got my confirmation on the Chicago event was very soon after, not 100% certain when. The confirmation of my 650 order was very quick. 5 min at the most. Now lets see when the ship date is! At least not charging card until then.
    See http://67.18.75.158/prodspecs.php?P=events

Wow, Treo 650 on Sprint for $349. Now that's a deal I'll take. Anyone here attend the SF event, got the code, and successfully placed an order?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Hi major lurker.

I went to the NYC Treo roadshow and placed my order for the Sprint 650 for $349 this morning and received a confirmation e-mail shortly thereafter . I spoke to a Jeff at Vienna channels and he made it clear that they wouldn't have the phones in stock right away. I can wait.

At $349 I can live with the modest upgrade at $549 I couldn't. I paid $300 (after instant and mail-in rebates) for my 600 when it was first released so I would've had a big problem paying much more than that for the 650.

edited for typos