Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Wow....if only we could all be as intelligent as MisterEd, then we'd all be cool.

Not that I see where anyone asked for your opinion but since you've been so gracious to enlighten us with it, felt the least I could do is respond. I guess your intelligence is so far above mine, because if you asked me I would have said the administrator of this offer probably has better things to do with his time then troll TC looking for those 2 or 3 people trying to take advantage of a great offer without attending the Road Show. To you I guess that makes more sense then racerx2k explanation of just cross referencing the email address. I mean why spend 2 seconds running a query when you could spend all day reading MisterEd's brilliant commentary on why he's so much better then the rest of us. Next time you have something useful to add to the conversation, by all means please share, but if it's going to be as stupid as your last comment, just keep that to yourself...

Have a nice day
    who are you responding to?
    Sorry ido, that was in response of MisterEd's previous comment.
    oh, yeah. sorry

musta missed the "mr ed" part.

Aside from the fact no one HAS TO ask for my opinion in order for me to give it, I am just as free to give it as you are yours. I never called you or anyone else "non-intelligent" I only stated if you couldn't understand the point I was trying to make then you would be. If you feel better with your attacks then so be it. I stand by my statement from experience.

Believe me .... for every 1 or 2 people posting here there are many hundreds of lurkers. You haven't a clue as to how many or who is lurking here. Have you ever heard of "The Fat Wallet Effect?" I repeat ... it is FOOLISH to discuss that topic on this OPEN forum. Think what you may, and say what you think .... but it doesn't change the facts. One doesn't need to be cool like me (NOT) ... they just need to use a bit of common sense. Throw all the insults you want, it won't change the FACTS. And if you wish to make the end results even more difficult to obtain keep up your running commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    Wow....if only we could all be as intelligent as MisterEd, then we'd all be cool.

Not that I see where anyone asked for your opinion but since you've been so gracious to enlighten us with it, felt the least I could do is respond. I guess your intelligence is so far above mine, because if you asked me I would have said the administrator of this offer probably has better things to do with his time then troll TC looking for those 2 or 3 people trying to take advantage of a great offer without attending the Road Show. To you I guess that makes more sense then racerx2k explanation of just cross referencing the email address. I mean why spend 2 seconds running a query when you could spend all day reading MisterEd's brilliant commentary on why he's so much better then the rest of us. Next time you have something useful to add to the conversation, by all means please share, but if it's going to be as stupid as your last comment, just keep that to yourself...

Have a nice day
    okay, but still, has anyone gotten any word on their orders yet???
    I believe when you single out a few people on the board who asked a simple question and call into account their intelligence for asking such a question in this forum, was in fact your way of attacking our intelligence. I'm not giving away national secrets by admitting to the fact I did not attend the conference and would have put this on the order form had their been a place for comments. It's not my intent to defraud the proprietor of this offer, I'm merely trying to participate in offer that was posted on an open forum. If they choose not to accept my money it's really not that big of deal and is after all their prerogative.

As for everyone else's time I've wasted with these type of replies, I apologize, I believe I've made my point and see no further reason to continue a conversation with this type of member.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Aside from the fact no one HAS TO ask for my opinion in order for me to give it, I am just as free to give it as you are yours. I never called you or anyone else "non-intelligent" I only stated if you couldn't understand the point I was trying to make then you would be. If you feel better with your attacks then so be it. I stand by my statement from experience.

Believe me .... for every 1 or 2 people posting here there are many hundreds of lurkers. You haven't a clue as to how many or who is lurking here. Have you ever heard of "The Fat Wallet Effect?" I repeat ... it is FOOLISH to discuss that topic on this OPEN forum. Think what you may, and say what you think .... but it doesn't change the facts. One doesn't need to be cool like me (NOT) ... they just need to use a bit of common sense. Throw all the insults you want, it won't change the FACTS. And if you wish to make the end results even more difficult to obtain keep up your running commentary.
    I received an email from Jeff saying that my name was not on the list of attendees. So therefore I cannot get my Treo early - I am registered for the SF show and will have to wait for the new offer from there.
    Bummer! Hey Boss77, did you request to 'buy' or 'trial' the unit?
    I requested the "BUY".
    i registered for dallas so i'm not going to try to order it until after. i'm going to try to make it but if i cant hopefully someone will post the link (if different) and password to get the treo. maybe by then the 650 will be out and we can get a discount on it. (i can dream, cant i ).

One thing i did realize is that the phone number on the email posted earlier in this thread had an 817 area code which means they are probably shipping from fort worth texas area so i wonder if they will just bring the phones to the road show and let you buy them on the spot?
    I received this earlier... oh well.

Thank you for your interest in the TREO 600 Mobile Solutions Road Show 50% promotion discount exclusively offered to registered event attendees.

We do not have record of your attendance at the show, and per the promotional terms requiring such attendance, we will unfortunately not be able to extend you this promotional offer. If we have made a mistake, please email joe.fabris@palmone.com, and we will clear this up and get your Treo. If not, your order will be cancelled with no charges assessed your credit card.

Vienna Channels palmOne Mobile Road Show Demo Program
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Thank you for your interest in the TREO 600 Mobile Solutions Road Show 50% promotion discount exclusively offered to registered event attendees.

We do not have record of your attendance at the show, and per the promotional terms requiring such attendance, we will unfortunately not be able to extend you this promotional offer. If we have made a mistake, please email joe.fabris@palmone.com, and we will clear this up and get your Treo. If not, your order will be cancelled with no charges assessed your credit card.

Just received the same email - I too have registered for the San Francisco show - I can't wait to join the "Treo Revolution" - if I can't attend - someone please post the link and pw - thank in advance
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jklny
    I received this earlier... oh well.

I just signed up for the SF event & received no e-mail confirmation (even went in & edited the reg). Anybody else have this happen? Anybody receive their Treos yet?
    V
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I just got yet another e-mail from Vienna channels. They have still not recieved their shipment of treos. They said they hope they will have them by week's end.

This is turning out to be quite a sorry promotion. Does not say much for where PalmOne is headed.
    At this rate, I bet they don't even HAVE the promo for the rest of the road shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss77
    I received an email from Jeff saying that my name was not on the list of attendees. So therefore I cannot get my Treo early - I am registered for the SF show and will have to wait for the new offer from there.
    A friend of mine tried to order at the reduced price without going to the show and his order was cancelled this morning.
    I received an email this yesterday saying my Treo (verizon) will be shipped out today. I should get it by the end of the week...I'll let you guys know!
    curious, the time between the first and second roadshows is 20 days, then it decreases to 2 days, and never more than 1 week between shows thereafter..
    what's the agenda there?
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast