Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    Fiance and I will be at the morning AND afternoon sessions. Does this mean I get two coupons each (4 total)???? I have a ton of e-mail addresses I could use

you will get 4 coupons, but I doudt you will be able to used all of them.

remember, you have to be registered to attend and you have to attend (maybe).
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Is it really worth it to goto one of these shows if you are not a business owner? Is it really the best way to buy a Treo 650?

thanks
    Judging by the "limited" supplies P1 is telling us, it will definitely not be the fastest way to buy the Treo 650.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    They laminated the name tags at the Dallas show so it is hard to write on them.
    I'll be there in the afternoon.

Andrew
    Everyone bring a sharpie to write {TC} on your laminated badges...
    I'll be at the morning road show in NYC. I'll put TC in front of my name......I may even bring my own red marker to make it stand out!!! I may need to wear a baseball hat as well if it's a bad hair day!!
    I'm switching mine from the afternoon to morning...just so I can see all you folks
    Sounds like this is going to be the unofficial "NYC TC Meet & Greet"
    Hey Andrew-NYC - my name is Andrew too! Heh..
    I don't think sharpies will work... why not just add {TC} in front of your name on the registration form, where it asks what you want to be displayed on your badge?

And will I be able to use two separate coupons, if I attend two sessions?? Will I have to give a fake name ont he second one?
    I'll be there in the AM as well - can't wait! Though I'll have to bring a Sharpie so I can hack my badge - I already submitted my registration information without the [TC]...
    All of you guys, realize, you can easily edit your registration... www.treoroadshow.com, click Registration, enter your reg number. Add TC or something
    If there is anyone that is planning on going to the DC roadshow let me know us TC'ers should meetup!

qidrox@aol.com
    Dear palmOne Road Show Attendee,

Thank you for registering to attend the palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show in New York, NY. The response to this event has been much greater than expected! To accommodate the many attendees, we have revised the schedule to include a 3rd session that will run between the originally scheduled morning and afternoon sessions. Each session will include both management & technical information, so you only need to attend one session to get the necessary information and learn how to sign up for the Treo pilot program and qualify for a discount on a Treo smartphone.

The revised schedule is listed below. Seating is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. On-site registrations will occur only if space if available. Those who pre-registered to attend either the morning or afternoon session are requested to attend any available session.

We appreciate your interest in the Treo smartphones!

Sincerely,

The palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show Staff

New York, NY Tuesday, 11/16/2004

Millenium Hilton New York
    55 Church Street
    New York, NY10007
    (212) 693-2001

Registration

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Registration Open

Morning Session

9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Treo Mobile Solutions Presentation

10:30 AM - 11:00 AM

Application Demonstrations

Mid-Day Session

11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Afternoon Session

2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

3:30 PM - 4:00 PM

Directions

Laguardia International airport (Approximately 15 miles/45 minutes from hotel): Take Grand Central Parkway - West to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway - West to BrooklynBridge. Exit to Park Row South. Take left on Broadway. Proceed 3 blocks, right on Dey St. Right on Church St.

JFK International airport (Approximately 18 miles/60 minutes from hotel):Take Belt Parkway West to Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel - Exit tunnel and bear right onto Trinity which becomes Church Street. The hotel is on the right.

Newark International airport (Approximately 12 miles/45 minutes from hotel): Take the NJ Turnpike to the Holland Tunnel exit 14C. Follow signs to Canal Street East and turn right on Broadway. Follow Broadway approx. 16 blocks to Dey St. Make a right onto Dey St. At the next corner make a right onto Church St.

For a map visit:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/d...tyhocn=NYCMLHH

Just got that too but I am still going to the morning session.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    < merged and sticky for now until 1 week after Nov 16th >
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/15/2004 at 02:21 AM.
    They cancelled the FOOD!

Did they revise the coupon availability?

"so you only need to attend one session to get the necessary information and learn how to sign up for the Treo pilot program and qualify for a discount on a Treo smartphone."

I guess you can read that line in many ways.

Hmm, there is no more mention on the roadshow site of discount coupons.
    Last edited by MisterEd; 11/15/2004 at 06:43 AM.
    I know this was posted and then merged into the NYC thread, but I think it needs its own thread, so not to get lost.

Dear palmOne Road Show Attendee,

Thank you for registering to attend the palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show in New York, NY. The response to this event has been much greater than expected! To accommodate the many attendees, we have revised the schedule to include a 3rd session that will run between the originally scheduled morning and afternoon sessions. Each session will include both management & technical information, so you only need to attend one session to get the necessary information and learn how to sign up for the Treo pilot program and qualify for a discount on a Treo smartphone.

The revised schedule is listed below. Seating is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. On-site registrations will occur only if space if available. Those who pre-registered to attend either the morning or afternoon session are requested to attend any available session.

We appreciate your interest in the Treo smartphones!

Sincerely,

The palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show Staff

New York, NY Tuesday, 11/16/2004

Millenium Hilton New York
    55 Church Street
    New York, NY 10007
    (212) 693-2001

Registration

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
    Registration Open

Morning Session

9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

10:30 AM - 11:00 AM

Mid-Day Session

11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Afternoon Session

2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

3:30 PM - 4:00 PM

Directions

Laguardia International airport (Approximately 15 miles/45 minutes from hotel): Take Grand Central Parkway - West to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway - West to Brooklyn Bridge. Exit to Park Row South. Take left on Broadway. Proceed 3 blocks, right on Dey St. Right on Church St.

JFK International airport (Approximately 18 miles/60 minutes from hotel): Take Belt Parkway West to Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel - Exit tunnel and bear right onto Trinity which becomes Church Street. The hotel is on the right.

Newark International airport (Approximately 12 miles/45 minutes from hotel): Take the NJ Turnpike to the Holland Tunnel exit 14C. Follow signs to Canal Street East and turn right on Broadway. Follow Broadway approx. 16 blocks to Dey St. Make a right onto Dey St. At the next corner make a right onto Church St.

For a map visit:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/d...tyhocn=NYCMLHH

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Does that mean those who regged for am sessions must reregister ? That would suck. Plus no food and maybe no coupon my goodness this sounds like treo 600 no BT WIfI and low res lol.....
    Do we have to reg for the am sessions....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu
    Does that mean those who regged for am sessions must reregister ?
    No, just seems to be "open seating" (if pre-registered).
    Plus no food
    Now THAT'S a disaster! But note the "show" is now 1hr shorter.
    and maybe no coupon my goodness this sounds like treo 600 no BT WIfI and low res lol.....
    That concerns me ALMOST as much as the food!
    Do we have to reg for the am sessions....?
    No (you can't even if you want to, at least on their website).