Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    All TC members let's wear dark sunglasses and sit in the back row so we know who we are. Not sure if I'll make the NY one but if I do, sunglasses fer sure
    I'll be there, registered for morning and afternoon sessions.

Mmmm... what are the chances that we'll be able to order unlocked GSM versions? I guess that's all dependant on release date...
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
    Listen folks - the #2 or #3 train to Fulton St. is NOT the way to go to the Roadshow. The #2,3 to Park Place puts you much closer. Remember - this is in the Millennium Hotel, opposite Ground Zero! The R, W to Cortlandt is also a good way to go, as is the E train to World Trade Center station.

Andrew
    The R and W route to Cortlandt is the way to go as it puts you right in front on the hotel.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    Do you think that those of us that attended the TechXNY event and ordered a Sprint 650 will be able to order another with this coupon code?
    Let's all just add "TC" to our badges/"Hello my name is..." sticker. That's what everyone has been doing at the other Roadshow events.

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Do you think that those of us that attended the TechXNY event and ordered a Sprint 650 will be able to order another with this coupon code?
    if you gave a diferent email address?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    Let's all just add "TC" to our badges/"Hello my name is..." sticker. That's what everyone has been doing at the other Roadshow events.

Matt
    That's a great idea. I'll most likely be at the PM session.
    How long do you guys think we'll have to wait for a Sprint or ATT/Cingular Treo 650?
    I registerd and didn't write down id number..... I put in the e-mail to send reg number to me and it doesn't send... what is there number or something..........please help
    OK I know there was already a thread like this but we didn't really get much activity - how about, for all TC'ers heading to the NY 11/16/04 Roadshow, we put {TC} in front of our first name on the Badge Name in the registration form, or something? What do you guys think? I should be at both sessions.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    "(TC) Albert C. Lee", AM Session... see you there!
    Good idea. But im stuck can't get my reg number arg....... going to call em (hamilton and assosciats)
    I'll be there for the afternoon as part of the mytreo.net contingent and willing to fraternize with T|C peeps too
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Me too. Sunglasses I thought was the code. Maybe baseball caps? (Mine will say Appalachian Trail Conference)
    Quote Originally Posted by adunX
    OK I know there was already a thread like this but we didn't really get much activity - how about, for all TC'ers heading to the NY 11/16/04 Roadshow, we put {TC} in front of our first name on the Badge Name in the registration form, or something? What do you guys think? I should be at both sessions.
    Oh come on! How are you going to see the TC on everyones badges? Dark sunglasses, darker the better. Trenchcoat gets extra points.
    I'll be there for the morning session wearing my shades and trenchcoat...
    for crying outloud, trenchcoats are for spring and fall. Its cold out today, wear a nice ovecoat
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Oh c'mon... no one will wear sunglasses or trench coats inside. Come on guys, seriously... just put [TC] or {TC} or something in front of your name on the nametag. its not too conspicuous, but we will recognize members. Maybe during the show I will leap to my feet and scream "TC! What up yo! haHAA" ... or not
    I think we should just go by our TC aliases.