Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hi all,
    My first post here, in anticipation of getting my first Treo .

I will be there in the AM session, looking forward to getting an unlocked GSM Treo to use in London.

- Ankur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i guess no t-mo version wee?
    I am going to give up. Cing-Mo and Att-Mo, T-Mo they are all the same. Yes if you are an ATT'r a Cingulareon or a T-Mobalien, they are the same.

Your GSm phone can be used on Att/ Cingular, and T-Moblie. How sad these phone co's have ur brainwashed.

I have never had anything other than a Handspring direct, (now palm one) and I have never bought a phone from my carriers. There is NO difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy
    I will be at the AM session. Just have to decide if I want to get a GSM or switch to Sprint. Decisions, Decisions.....
    Me too. Have you heard any good reviews of Sprint in this area? I talked to one girl, but she didn't have the roaming plan and thus complained of poor reception.
    I'll be there for the morning session
    What kind of coupon do you get when you attend? Is it a guarantee that you get one? Can you have someone pick one up for you (I'm in Grand Rapids MI and can't make the Chicago roadshow on the 9th, but wish I could)
    Thanks,
    Dorp
    Just registered for the New York TradeShow. I will be attending the afternoon session. Anyways, I'll be looking foward to recieving a coupon for the Treo650 GSM model. But if for some ungodly reason that only the sprint CDMA version is available, I will still get it and probably put it up for sale on EBay.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Me too. Have you heard any good reviews of Sprint in this area? I talked to one girl, but she didn't have the roaming plan and thus complained of poor reception.
    I've had good experiences in NJ (I live in Summit) and in NYC. I also have the $5 add-on that gives me up to 50% of my minutes roaming on Verizon (or other CDMA carriers with which Sprint has agreements -- mostly smaller, regionals). Virtually the only times I end up roaming, however, are when I'm in the train tunnel under the Hudson, where only Verizon has service.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Anyone know if Sprint is good in central NJ. I commute from Freehold area to Woodbridge?
    Works fine I live in Howell and travel north with no problems at all.

Fred
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Fred,
    Thanks for the info.
    I am attending the AM show, work permitting, but maybe the 650 will be out (Sprint) by then, wishing anyway!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i guess no t-mo version wee?
    very perceptive.... at least not yet.
    i'm in for nyc! signed up for both morning and afternoon.
    <a target="new" href="http://www.prefixmag.com">www.prefixmag.com (Music Daily)</a>
    I wonder if the coupon will only be good till November 30 as the other coupons are from the various shows? That only gives you 2 weeks to reply or will they extend the offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    I wonder if the coupon will only be good till November 30 as the other coupons are from the various shows? That only gives you 2 weeks to reply or will they extend the offer?

Good question. I think they should give us NY 11/16 Tradeshow attendees a longer time to decide whether or not we want to order it or not. Compared to those that attended tradeshows a couple of weeks ago.
    Take the 2 or 3 train and get off at Fulton strreet then just ask someone you will be right there.
    Do you know forsure that you be able to get the Treo 650 for half price?

What exactly goes on at this show?
    Take the 2 or 3 train and get off at Fulton strreet then just ask someone you will be right there.
    OK, I'm going blind reading roadshow threads...

What do I need to put for company info for the registration?

And I assume the coupons are distributed at the end of either session?

Thanks!

See you in NY!!!
    i am regged for the pm session....getting out of work at 10am (man those midnight shifts.....)

anyone going casual? i am coming from work (i can wear whatever...and i am usually in jeans and a t-shirt since i have no face to face customer contact)
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast