Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    i'll be there...with my girlfriend (why not get two, right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    I'm coming to the PM session, from the NJ side. I'll probably take the ferry or maybe the Path.

Has anyone been to one of these before that they wouldn't mind talking about? Do we have to fill out long questionaires or attend Q&A sessions?

Also, how does this coupon thing work? Do we have to buy from Sprint? PalmOne? Right there at the convention?

Thanks!
    Just went to Long Beach, you register online. Show up and check in. Talk to enterprise exhibitors, Goodlink, Seven, Avocent,....
    Watch cool presentation, ask questions, which was great for me. Fill out 2 page survey (easy) and they hand you coupon*. Go home, go online to the web address they give you, and you have the choice of all the 600 Sprint, Cingular, ATT.... and have the choice of ATT/Cingular GSM 650. Which is wierd because it is unlocked to theoritically you could use it on any GSM network. Within a business day you get a confirmation email and they tell you that you will hear shipping details withing 5 business days.

They match your email address on the survey you fill out with the online order to make sure you attended until the end. ONLY those in attendance are able to order, and then only one person in attendance.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    ..They match your email address on the survey you fill out with the online order to make sure you attended until the end. ONLY those in attendance are able to order, and then only one person in attendance.
    i assume you mean "only one PER person in attendance." i'm pretty sure anyone who goes can get one.
    Training it in from Long Island for the afternoon session.....
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Just went to Long Beach, you register online. Show up and check in. Talk to enterprise exhibitors, Goodlink, Seven, Avocent,....
    Watch cool presentation, ask questions, which was great for me. Fill out 2 page survey (easy) and they hand you coupon*. Go home, go online to the web address they give you, and you have the choice of all the 600 Sprint, Cingular, ATT.... and have the choice of ATT/Cingular GSM 650. Which is wierd because it is unlocked to theoritically you could use it on any GSM network. Within a business day you get a confirmation email and they tell you that you will hear shipping details withing 5 business days.

They match your email address on the survey you fill out with the online order to make sure you attended until the end. ONLY those in attendance are able to order, and then only one person in attendance.
    The coupon is also valid for the Sprint 650?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklaw89
    The coupon is also valid for the Sprint 650?
    Yes. Sprint and unlocked ATTWS/Cingular (which by being unlocked also opens it to T-Mobile).
    Does anyone have the website where i can register for the roadshow?
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstyle
    Does anyone have the website where i can register for the roadshow?
    www.treoroadshow.com
    Thanks a lot Albert, see you guys at the afternoon session.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    I'll be there, wouldnt miss it for the world
    i guess no t-mo version wee?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'd love to attend the NY Roadshow. Where are any announcements of it, and how does one sign up?

Andrew
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC
    I'd love to attend the NY Roadshow. Where are any announcements of it, and how does one sign up?
    If you read all the posts in this thread you'd find a link to it.

www.treoroadshow.com
    I'll be there too. Have been reading treocentral since july. Love my T600 and can't wait to get the T650! See you all there.
    Morning for me
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Just talked my fiance' into attending as well....so two coupons!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'll be there in the morning as well. I feel like Page Murry and I are REAL friends now ... like we really CONNECT ...

Here's to hoping I get my Treo 650 before the show ...

BTW if anyone wants me to activate their 650 for them ... let me know
    I plan to go, just to get the discount. Also before i place any orders i need to check with TC to see if anyone already got their treo, if not, i will not order anything and just buy it at any store, it should be out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca
    Either PalmOne or my job is plotting against me having a coupon!

10-6 NYC roadshow - I'm in Phoenix on business
    11-11 Washington DC - I'm in Las Vegas on business (poor me)
    11-16 NYC - I'm in Key Biscayne

What in the world is going on?? I really don't travel that much. I'm home at least 40 weeks of the year. I registered for the morning of the 16th before I found out I was leaving town. I wonder if I should send a ringer??
    if you need someone where, IM ON IT!!! im a poor college student who love's his treo.
    I'll be there... just listen for the english accent and look for the bad hair day!!
    Got my Treo 600 first month it came out and have been waiting for the bluetooth ever since!!! Cant wait to put it into the car to check out the handsfree!!!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I will be at the AM session. Just have to decide if I want to get a GSM or switch to Sprint. Decisions, Decisions.....
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast