1.    #1  
    My company has rolled out Goodlink on our Treo 600s and so far I am very pleased with the pushed email feature. However, I cannot find anything in either their documentation or searching through the forums that explains how to turn off the email push while I am roaming overseas. The only way I have been able to stop this is by turning off the radio completely and this is a poor option, since I got the GSM phone specifically because of my constant travels overseas.

On the Sprint and other non-GSM phones there is a item in the pull down menu of Goodlink that allows the push to be suspended and the phone to still work.

The only other work around I can figure out is that while I travel overseas is to creat a forwarding rule in Outlook to send ALL EMAIL to a folder in archives on my backup server...a very poor way to manage email, since then I can't even access it via webmail - only by going into the VPN once I get to the hotel and use my laptop....very sloppy....

Any ideas? Am I missing a feature?
    Just use the option on the main Goodlink screen from the menu: Options | Work offline. When you are ready to get email, choose GoodLink | Send / Receive Now.

I use this when I am listening to Shoutcast stations to prevent the radio stream from rebuffering when GoodLink needs the data connection.
  3.    #3  
    That option is not available on the AT&T GSM Version I was given, which is the reason for my post. Which Treo are you using?
    Same things happened to me in Europe and it took me half my trip to figure it out. You need to first hit "Send/Receive Now" under the "GoodLink" menu. Once you do that under "Options" a "Work Offline" option shows up. You'll have to hit "Send/Receive Now" every time the device is reset in order to get the "Work Offline" option to show back up. I have no idea why that's the case, I just know it works. Hopefully it will work for you too.
  5.    #5  
    EXCELLENT!!! This works....thanks SOOO much for saving me all those international data charges....