1.    #1  
    Here is my post from the other Verizon thread:

Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24
    I just got off of the phone with our Business Account Executive representative from Verizon. She has ALWAYS given me excellent information. She looked through the VZW intrAnet, and it does NOT show the 650 in their "soon to be released" devices category. She then looked in their "Approved device list" (which she told me is the list for devices currently being tested) and all it said was "Treo 600 series". I asked her if the word series meant it could be the 650?? She wasn't sure, but she did know in the past it only said Treo 600. She told me she would look into it more and give me a call by early next week. As soon as I hear something I will pass it on. But the bummer is that it didn't show up on their "soon to be released" list.....
    Well to further update this, I just got a callback, and our rep told me she checked with her Data Engineer - NO Treo 650 is currently being tested by VZW. She told me the last hope is that with all of the hoopla over the 650, there is the possibility they are not even telling their own people about it. I hate to say it, but I believe her, she is in charge of Business accounts for So. California.
    Last edited by firefinder24; 09/30/2004 at 11:40 PM.
    Was anyone expecting the Treo 650 on VZW for another 6 or 9 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland

Hell yes! I was....but we know how slow Verizon is with releasing new devices. Someone mentioned that the reason that it took so long for the Treo 600 was that they never intended to release the 600 in the first place. But due to customer demand, they did. So we were hoping that the 650 was right around the corner, as well.................
    Someone in this forum (other thread) was reporting that it currently is in testing for Verizon. I've not seen anything to substantiate that tho.
    Engadget was saying earlier this week that Verizon would release the 650 in mid-November - but they emphasized that there was no official confirmation about it.

EDIT: Oops, I see there's a whole 'nother thread on this.
    Last edited by samkim; 10/01/2004 at 12:00 AM. Reason: just saw other thread