1.    #1  
    I've noticed that VeriChat doesn't seem to update when people sign on, sign off, change away messages, and other status changes all the time. Even closing the application and re-opening VeriChat doesn't cause it to refresh. I have to sign off and sign on again in order for the changes to be reflected.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this and if it seems to be a new problem maybe with the build 2.27b or just a server hiccup that's going around.

Thanks in advance!

-M-
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I have 2.27b installed and everything updates as expected. You don't say whether you've done this already: Ensure that Always On is enabled under Preferences.
    yeah, im not seeing this either.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    I have Always-On enabled. sometimes it will display someone's away msg that isn't really away anymore, or show them as offline but they signed on. for example, I have an AIM SN for my phone and seperate one for my comp... I came off away and hours later verichat still showed my comp as away. also I noticed multiple people have duplicate entries in verichat, most notibly their name appears both as online (renamed alias) and offline (their actual screen name).

I will try reinstalling when I get home. I am in my car typing on the treo! what a great unit!
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.