Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried the Windows Desktp along with the Palm version of Agendus. I have been using ACT! on my Treo 600 and Desktop. I delted it and have been trying for 3 days to get Agendus to work. My desktp Agendus has my contacts somehow, but they don't sync to my Treo. It appears to be a syncing issue. The people from Agendus have tried via email to help, but I need someone on the phone to walk me through it. Any suggestions??
    By the end of today I'll probably go back to Act! It isn't as nice as Agendus, but IT WORKS
    Try this:
    Go to the taskbar at the lower right hand of your screen (I am assuming you are using some version of Windows). Right click on the HotSync Icon (The red and blue intertwined arrows), then select on the menu the option "Custom." Scroll down the list to see if you have an option that says something about Agendus. If you don't, then you need to install something called a "Conduit" on the PC side of your setup. It should have come with your copy of Agendus, and it should be residing in the Agendus folder on your computer. Simply install the Conduit, and it will tell your copy of Palm Desktop to use Agendus to sync your contacts/schedule/etc. with your palm and not palm desktop.

Cheers,
    Brady
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help, when I click on the Hotsync icon the only Agendus reference is Agendus Mail ( which I don't use & Imbiac Agendus Extras. Nothing about Agendus Palm Pro or Agendus Desktop??
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Agendus support is horrible!!!. I'm switching back to ACT! or something else.