1.    #1  
    I notice from a photo and post at palminfocenter that the treo650 has a TV icon, does it mean that we can watch TV on treo650 thru the free airwave or we have to rely on our network (in that case we have to pay a price for it).
    Its for MobiTV (I know Sprint offers this service). Something like 2 fps of certain channels. Sorry but you will not be watching tv on the Treo 650 like you can on a regular tv.
    'TV' has the same icon as 'Dcinstaller' and 'Debug Prefs' in pic#5 - could they be developer tools/utils that will be gone at public release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1781
    Its for MobiTV (I know Sprint offers this service). Something like 2 fps of certain channels. Sorry but you will not be watching tv on the Treo 650 like you can on a regular tv.

while mobi TV is a good possibility...and what I think it is.

Someone in another thread mentioned that the developer kit they downloaded used a TV icon for the debugger.
    Nevermind...i just looked at the pics again...and there two icons that look the same labeled differently.

one is labeled TV and the other debugger.

SO i guess TV is mobi tv.

As for the 2fps on mobi..I have no doubt that it is that slow...but i think its meant more for delivering the sound of the TV prog.
    the quality of mobitv at this stage will probably be equivalent to the quality of the t600's camera - 0.3 mpixels. POOR. but it will be proof of concept and a neat early adopter feature. next gen will have decent mobitv with evdo