1. ADA
    I want to move up to a 1GB expansion card.
    SD or MMC?
    Any one know of which manufacturers to avoid? or are they all going to be good?
    Use the Lexar without any problem.
    The sandisk is great. Over at ecost right now it's only $75 plus 5 handling and free shipping...
    I bought a 1GB SD PQI card at Frys for $59 (via a 30 dollar rebate.) I filled it with data (doc and XLS etc) and it works fine on the 600.
    Tony A
    I got the 1GB PQI for 90-ish at newegg. It's a lot faster than my ol' sandisk. The vfsmarks come in lower than the sandisk ultra2 so you may want to get that if you're a speed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADA
    I want to move up to a 1GB expansion card.
    SD or MMC?
    Any one know of which manufacturers to avoid? or are they all going to be good?
    MMC are not up to 1 gig i think they stop at 128 megs.
    They are the older format of SD.
    SD is the new faster more secure media.
    Treo 600-Sprint v1.20
    drigout.textamerica.com
    you wrong there they do go up to 1gb just check out ebay if you dont belive me
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  8. ADA
    As I suspected - no one has any bad tales, so I guess they are all much the same. I have plumped for an ATP - only because it is 60X. My luck will be it is the only crud one in the pile!
    Hey Prankstar - my penny to your ACE you wont get the double this year...!