1.    #1  
    okay I took all of cahsdad's photos from his thread and reorginized them for easy viewing.

treo650 pics

another place that posted his pics:
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/2487384516216828

currently done without permission.
    Last edited by Tekara; 09/29/2004 at 04:29 PM. Reason: full replacement
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    SAME 650 pics. However, they are nicely organized, and the smaller size makes them look better.
    Those are the same off the previous thread. But thanks anyway though.

TheHandlessKing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    found this on engadget:
    Nothing new...that picture came from TreoCentral!
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  5.    #5  
    damn you guys are fast, I was looking up the reference:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&page=3&pp=20
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Gawd dang it those are the pics that are already on here. Please delete this post mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    Gawd dang it those are the pics that are already on here. Please delete this post mods.
    Don't get your panties in a wad. Looks like an honest mistake.

TheHandlessKing
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Too bad endgadget has to rail the guy who took the pics. Sure they're blurry, but hey, they're different from the earlier posts and prove the bloody thing exists.

I can deal with the blur as long as I know it's on the way.

My .02...
    At least, we are sure that Sprint is going to carry it (we were sure at 99% before the photos). Any news on the pricing ? I can't wait.

Cool pictures.