Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My Sprint rep just dropped off a new 650 for a one hour play date. The resolution, a removable battery and no more unscrewing the stylus to reset is worth the price.

Now if I only had a bluetooth device to play with...
  2.    #2  
    Sprint has locked down bt to hands-free (headset or car) and hotsync.
    Do you have any more details to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by cahsdad
    My Sprint rep just dropped off a new 650 for a one hour play date. The resolution, a removable battery and no more unscrewing the stylus to reset is worth the price.

Was the web/data access any faster with the 650 than the 600. Did the 300+ mhz processor make any difference in web access?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Yes, Yes , More details please!!! What color is it? Send us some pictures! When is it going to be released!!!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....

You're kidding, right?

Where's the SPECS?
    RAM?
    WiFI Support?
    Processor speed?
    Let's have ALL the info?
    Thanks!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Sorry, my bad. If you only have an hour. Use the hell out of the thing. BUT, when the hour is up let's get the details and Pictures up here!!!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    how is the camera quality?

is the headphone jack custom or will it fit standard headsets?

thanks
    Ugh, so no wifi and no way to surf via a BT connection to the internet connection on my computer. This makes BT pointless to me. I don't have a BT car. I don't want to spend for a BT headset. I have to connect to hotsync cable to charge the Treo anyway.

This is one of the big features of the upgrade?

Please tell me it has 64 MBs (not just 32 + 32 as speculated)
    Please feel free to answer any (or all ) of the questions posted at http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=56638
    we want more pictures!!!!!

please.....
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    how is the camera quality?

is the headphone jack custom or will it fit standard headsets?

thanks
    Define "custom." I thought that the jack has to either be for stereo headsets or for handsfree headsets. They are different, so you'd need an adapter if you wanted to do the other no matter what, right? I may be off on this, just knowledge that I've seen on here before, and it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Define "custom." I thought that the jack has to either be for stereo headsets or for handsfree headsets. They are different, so you'd need an adapter if you wanted to do the other no matter what, right? I may be off on this, just knowledge that I've seen on here before, and it makes sense.
    In order to listen to stereo on the 600 with regular stereo headsets you need to purchase a small adapter for the phone. It plugs into the audio port. He want's to know if they have eliminated the need for the adapter on the 650.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Where are the pics of it? Hmm, 5 previous posts too. Post some pics of it already. Actually, post pics that the phone itself takes as well.
    Don't toy with us like this...I have a birthday coming up and if I don't have some hard data on the 650 soon the wife will buy me the 600. I have Verizon so it's not as simple as just waiting for it.
    Sprint has locked down bt to hands-free (headset or car) and hotsync.
    Really now, How long do you think it will take till someone comes up with an "unlock" to this? I think Mol is working on it right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    In order to listen to stereo on the 600 with regular stereo headsets you need to purchase a small adapter for the phone. It plugs into the audio port. He want's to know if they have eliminated the need for the adapter on the 650.
    I know, I have the adapter. What I'm saying is that if this adapter was "built-in" to the phone (i.e. phone designed to take head phones natively), you wouldn't be able to plug in a hands-free headset without an adapter. In essence, it's my understanding that the hole sizes mean you can one or the other, but not both.
    Why do people want pictures? I've seen it from every angle. I'll take one new picture as proof that you actually have it, and then give us answers to the question about what the phone can do. More specs and stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I know, I have the adapter. What I'm saying is that if this adapter was "built-in" to the phone (i.e. phone designed to take head phones natively), you wouldn't be able to plug in a hands-free headset without an adapter. In essence, it's my understanding that the hole sizes mean you can one or the other, but not both.

Gotcha!
    Specs please!!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast