Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    SV/ Hengeem,

Where is my money? Is this still a hoax?
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Looks like someone needs to training on their digital camera! Thanks for the pics!

Joe
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Damn, I wanna know if it supports the handsfree profile. That's what my 04 Acura TL uses.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Damn, I wanna know if it supports the handsfree profile. That's what my 04 Acura TL uses.

Joe
    Look at pic 10, looks like it will :-)

What I want to know: no Bluetooth modem function, but can you use the phone as a modem with a data cable?
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    OK, I'm drooling.
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Look at pic 10, looks like it will :-)

What I want to know: no Bluetooth modem function, but can you use the phone as a modem with a data cable?
    You can with the Treo 600, so why wouldn't you be able to with the 650?
    you use pda net if you didnt know
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    It's real it's real!!! I can't wait. Thanks for the pics
    Thanks loads for the pictures. Picture 8 is what I like best. The text is really super sharp and easy to read. I wish the person who took the pictures, could have taken one with the Treo displaying a jpg (not necessarily one taken with the 650) on the screen, to see how good photos look.

One last thing, it is hard to tell but it sure looks to me like the 650 is slightly slimmer than the 600. Plus I love the recessed SD card.
    Are there unlocked versions yet? I'm looking for one to run on T-Mobile. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by hmorse
    Are there unlocked versions yet? I'm looking for one to run on T-Mobile. Any suggestions?
    Wait tell next week or the next and P1 will have unlocked versions out.
    Last edited by BssinRVer; 09/29/2004 at 02:47 PM.
    wow....thanks alot for taking the time to take all those pics and posting them. Greatly appreciated!!! pic 17 is now the wallpaper on my computer. :-)
    Thanks for the pictures! It looks great. One area that really disappointed me was the browser. I loaded up treocentral.com on my Treo 600 and compared the shot you took of treocentral.com on the 650, and they appeared to display almost an identical amount of information. My 600 looked, if anything, to display slightly more! I figured with 4x the resolution you'd get 4x the area, but I guess they're just going for clarity.
    Well, after looking at those pics, I found some news things I likes and some things I didn't like:

What I liked:
    • Different colored number keys have NOT been removed!
    • Larger capacity (2000 mAh) battery even though now replaceable
    • New bundled app which seem to include full DTG, Versamail, Tetris game? and etc
    • Perhaps larger 3.5 standard audio jack?
    • Recessed SD slot
    • No longer need to remove stylus tip to reset.

What I didn't like:
    • Only ~20 MB of usuable Ram?
    • Bluish casing of Sprint version
    • Possibly Bastardized BT functionality of Sprint Ace not allowing BT modem use - biggie!

btw, thanks Cahsdad for the pics!
    Last edited by Gaurav; 09/29/2004 at 03:03 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by cahsdad
    Digital zoom on the camera works well and the video capture wasn't too bad either.

You mean on the 650 or the one you borrowed?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Different colored number keys have NOT been removed!

btw, thanks Cahsdad for the pics!
    woot.. thanks.

They could have the different-colored keys on the sprint version, but not the GSM version.. hrmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    ...it's gonna take me awhile to get used to that color!...maybe TMobile's will be a different color?

This is the best looking Treo color. Really looks high-end (Verizon)!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cahsdad
    Sorry, camera problems and several fires at work. I know certain specs but NDA precludes me from talking about them. Sprint Rep did not mention NDA on the actual phone so here are the pics. MSNBC loaded at least twice as fast as my 600...no measurable test performed. #'s blanked out on pics. I would describe the color as gunmetal blue though not as dark.

Sorry for the out of focus, hopefully you will be able to make out the images. I was having trouble uploading the zip, so I will post several times.
    If you look at the first picture in the battery compartment it says
    "Treo XXX"
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    My sincerest apologies to Cahsdad for doubting his early post - the man really delivered! Can't wait.....joining the feeding frenzy....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    If you look at the first picture in the battery compartment it says
    "Treo XXX"

They can call it what they want to.......just tell them to get a phone in my hand. My phone is broken and I will not get another phone until the 650 comes out.........I'm hurting because the phone I have now it terrible. It won't even charge.....
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast