Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a 2 - in - 1 headset for my Treo 600 that will (like other 2 - in - 1 headsets) allow me to listen to music and talk on the same device.

The difference is that I am also looking for this device to have a boom microphone. Does anyone know if this kind of headset exists?
    so you r looking for a pair of stereo headphones with a Boom mic? That's a great idea. maybe sedio will see this post and make one. I would like to try n tackle this but I don't have the time or money. Let me know if you find something.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    test
    Mark F Chinsky
    HI

Thank you for the feedbacks. We will look into the feasibility.

Seidio
    <p></p>

The head phones called "The Boom" have the best quality I've ever seen but for someone who wears hearing aids & therfore can't use ear buds, it needs a little tweaking. I like the clip over the top of the ear model that Koss sells. As you look into all this please take these points into consideration.

Thanks for listening.
    Hi

Thank you very much for the suggestions, Our product development engineers will look into this.

Seidio