1.    #1  
    Hello all- I am a new user so I hope I don't come across as a total *****, but I have t-mobile but because I haven't been on a 'qualifying' plan, they would not upgrade me to the Treo 600 with any discount pricing/rebate, so I purchased an unlocked one from a 3rd party, popped my SIM card in and everything seems ready to go except for one problem.

This is supposed to be unlocked and available to use with T-Mobile, Cingular and ATT, and my phone part works fine with my SIM, however when I turn it on, be default when I turn the 'wireless' on- it is saying Welcome to ATT.

It also has Office Online installed/available on it.

I need to be able to access my corporate email through this, I have the 29.99 internet + plan w/ T-Mobile to access corporate email (regular is 19.99 but with anothe 9.99 you can access microsoft exchange), but everytime I try to access the web or anything other then just my phone to make calls, it keeps asking me for my ATT phone and pin.

Can I remove this? I assume I can just configure my mail icon to be my corporate exchange email (I will tackle that next)- but this office online is frustrating to me, since it keeps saying hello and goodbye from ATT.

Did I get an ATT phone? Can I remove this? I can still surf the internet if I just skip entering in my ATT # and go to typing in a URL- so I am (I assume) accessing the internet via T-Mobile, but can I remove the ATT stuff? Or does it not really matter?

Thanks- I have never bought a phone not from the service provider, but I saved about 150.00 since Tmobile wouldn't work with me.....
    Search for tokenwriter.prc and it's usage instructions. This tool will be required to spoof the international version of the device, thus allowing you to install the unbranded international firmware to it.
    You can check on mytreo.net for more information on how to change your firmware to the international 1.12 Row version. I have an unlocked Treo 600 running on t-mobile with no problems. Also, you can check your network preferences and be sure you have selected T-mobile Internet or T-mobile VPN as your default network connection.
    Lewisl77
    T-Mobile will also supply you with the unlock code and instructions, if you ask.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Thanks all. I don't think I need to 'unlock' it, my phone works and says T-Mobile since I inserted my SIM code and my number is ok to dial/receive calls- I just don't want the default to say ATT.

I guess I need to figure out how to install software to 're-image' it... I will check out the links above.