1.    #1  
    So what do ya'll think?

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7168

Sure does looks like the old 180g form factor to me!!! It has the flip cover and all! So are there any old-timer 180g users still around here who would like one these QDA 700's?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    gfunkmagic, thanks for this great news. i had given up hope on thumb-boardless palmOS smartphones, and now comes this sleek thing with all sorts of multimedia possibilities. i still got my 180g, but its just about functioning and on the verge of giving up its ghost. presently my main phone is a tungstenW - but as soon as a pure graffiti smartphone comes out and is available in germany, i'm going for it.
    in the meantime, here's some more info about the qool qda-700 which i found from the palmsource website.
    LONG LIVE GRAFFITI
    On the outside, the QDA-700 seems to be more of the (old) Motorola breed than the Treo's... a killer phone, anyway. I'd definitely go for the red one.