1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,
    This looks like a v. cool product. They say the Treo connector will be comming soon. I know this won't work well for most ppl who use the Treo (IE working stiff jk) but Me being a guy in college thinks this is a great idea. Wish they had this when i had my Treo 270 with it's crappy battery.

http://www.voltaicsystems.com/index.shtml

Any other impressions?

Timmay
    (btw i have no affiliation with this company... or any idea how to spell)
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    hmm - looks like a solution in search of a problem, to me. Maybe if someone is hiking the Pacific Trail or whatever, but otherwise.....
    DUDE! i'm buying one! i need a backpack that i can take with me on trips up mountains so i wont have to worry about my pda/gps combo running out of juice... i was looking everywhere for a solar panel solution small enough that could be deployed on the top of a frame pack, but this is cool! and it has a pocket for a camelback resevoir... that is such a great find!
    during the week i am a working stiff (sorta) so i guess i'll only be able to use this on trips.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    hmm - looks like a solution in search of a problem, to me. Maybe if someone is hiking the Pacific Trail or whatever, but otherwise.....
    This is a great solution for anyone that uses a bag. The Treo 600's battery can hold it's own but i know plenty of other phones, pda's, blackberry's and other electronic nerd things that need to be charged every so often during the day. I would hop on this if i was not saving up for a Treo 650 (PLEASE COME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    hehe

Timmay
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about