1.    #1  
    When using goodlink and sending email it automatically shows you the email addresses for any person who you sent or received an email from. I have sent the wrong people email now on many occassions.. For ex, if i type in A B i'll get "al boan" and "al bean"..... how can i delete one or more people from showing up other than doing a full delete and restore of the software? any help appreciated.
    I don't believe you can edit this listing. You may get better results by typing the full last name or first name.
    Goodlink is an exact replication of your Outlook contacts, therefore you will need to delete or edit the name out in one of the 2 places. There should be no difference between what is on the Treo on what is in you Outlook on your desktop/server.

PalmLover
    If you go into your Contacts and select "Company History" from the pull down in the upper right hand corner you can delete any e-mail addresses you don't want. I've had a similiar problem because I send messages through our paging system from Outlook and have sent several messages from the Treo to people's pagers instead of e-mail accounts!!!! This has seemed to resolve my issues hope it helps you!