Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I finally got Agendus to download on my TREO 600. Big PROBLEM. I can't seem to get my ACT! Contact & Calendar to work with Agendus. Any help??? Keep it simple please. I'm not that great with computers and software.
    Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gator12
    I finally got Agendus to download on my TREO 600. Big PROBLEM. I can't seem to get my ACT! Contact & Calendar to work with Agendus. Any help??? Keep it simple please. I'm not that great with computers and software.
    Thanks!!
    Does anybody have info that can help?? Agendus will not speak on the phone and the email support has not helped. By the days end I'll delete the trial program and just stick with the Boring dull looking ACt
    I can not help you with specifics, but in general, Act! does not play well with others. There are several programs that I would like to use, but can't because of Act! I hope you work it out. There are a few Act! users around here that may have a better answer for you. In truth--Act! for palm is an oxymoron.

john
    Gator12:

Is Agendus a REPLACEMENT for the calendar, to do list and contact list? If this is so, then ACT! will not work with it at all. Act! works as a standalone app and uses it's own contact list, to do list and calendar. Sorry!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidnotdave
    Gator12:

Is Agendus a REPLACEMENT for the calendar, to do list and contact list? If this is so, then ACT! will not work with it at all. Act! works as a standalone app and uses it's own contact list, to do list and calendar. Sorry!
    I just deleted ACT so that all I have is Agendus. The Agendus desktop has all of my contacts (somehow), but it will not sync to my Treo 600. I'm so frustrated. The Agendus people only help via email, and I need someone to help walk me through this. Wasted hours!!