Hi All.

I'm planning to buy a TREO 600 from NJ and i don't know if it has skandinavian letters when typing a SMS message? Can someone check if you have a possibility to add these symbols into a message? (,) So both A and O wih 2 dots on the top

Is it possible to buy just a phone without any AT&T etc. just the bare gsm phone from a local store?

Here in finland we only have a SIM cards to use from a different operators.

Please reply asap, i only have a few days left.

In Finland the price for treo 600 is about 750-1000$!
    And that really sucks...
    Yes, it is possible to enter those letters in an SMS message (and in any other text field!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami
    Hi All.

I'm planning to buy a TREO 600 from NJ and i don't know if it has skandinavian letters when typing a SMS message? Can someone check if you have a possibility to add these symbols into a message? (,) So both A and O wih 2 dots on the top

Is it possible to buy just a phone without any AT&T etc. just the bare gsm phone from a local store?

Here in finland we only have a SIM cards to use from a different operators.

Please reply asap, i only have a few days left.

In Finland the price for treo 600 is about 750-1000$!
    And that really sucks...
    if you buy the phone in ATT, you need to unlock it. check out http://www.mytreo.net for the information. ATT DOES NOT provide any unlock codes, or would do anything for you.
    Check out Cingular store. if you have a chance to go to NYC, check out the cingular flag ship store there too. Cingular "normally" sells all GSM phones unlocked, but you better try your sim to verify it.
    I would be VERY CAREFUL in buying any phones from local stores (not the corp stores from ATT / Cingular / TMO) in NYC or NJ.

good luck