1.    #1  
    ...There I was listening to Paul Simon on my headphones, when a call came in blasting my hearing . For some dumb reason I thought the ringer would go through the external speakerphone, but it didn't.

I was using ptunes version 2.1.1 deluxe. Is there some way to stop it from ever ringing/playing beeps in my ears. The ringer was super loud, probably because I had it turned up all the way, but the volume in ptunes was turned low.

Can I accomplish this by switching to vibrate? If so, that's a step in the right direction, but honestly I'd like my player to do this automatically for me so if I forget to switch to vibrate my hearing isn't permanently damaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sam
    ...There I was listening to Paul Simon on my headphones, when a call came in blasting my hearing . For some dumb reason I thought the ringer would go through the external speakerphone, but it didn't.

I was using ptunes version 2.1.1 deluxe. Is there some way to stop it from ever ringing/playing beeps in my ears. The ringer was super loud, probably because I had it turned up all the way, but the volume in ptunes was turned low.

Can I accomplish this by switching to vibrate? If so, that's a step in the right direction, but honestly I'd like my player to do this automatically for me so if I forget to switch to vibrate my hearing isn't permanently damaged.
    The problem was that you were listening to Paul Simon!

I think someone said to put the Treo on vibrate mode.