View Poll Results: Which Carrier Will You Use For Treo 650 (In US) And Why?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

121 54.02%
  • T-Mobile

44 19.64%
  • Cingular

14 6.25%
  • Verizon

22 9.82%
  • AT&T

20 8.93%
  • Other (Please Comment)

3 1.34%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxboro
    Nobody's PTT rivals Nextel, yet. I've never actually used my PTT and I don't know anyone else on Nextel, so I cannot tell you my experience first hand. However, after Verizon and Sprint launched their PTT services, many comparisons were made and both failed to match Nextel.

I'm not sure if Orange has improved upon what has been done so far, but Nextels advantage comes from its PTT service being on a different technology than its cellular service. There is alot of latency comparitively in the competing services.
    That's a bummer.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I need to change my vote from Sprint to Cingular. I just signed up yesterday for my kids' phones, but am holding on to my Sprint Treo until the 650 comes out. It's amazing how much better the phone calls sound on Cingular than Sprint. (and that's coming from a former Sprint snob)
    My contract with Verizon will exprire at the end of January 2005. I have no problems with the coverage, but the plans are just too high for me. Plus my dad has AT&T and that consumes almost 50% of my minutes. On January I'm thinking on getting the Treo 650 and so far this is how it looks like:
    1. ATT I will be paying for
    10MB Data $29.99
    350 Nation Wide Anytime minutes plus free nights and weekends $39.99

Total of $69.98 - 15% company discount = $59.48
    Additional 40% off for equipment

2. T-Mobil:
    Unlimited Data $19.99
    300 Nation Wide Anytime minutes plus free weekends for $29.99

Total of 49.98

Now, I used to pay $39.99 for 400 minutes with verizon.

What should I do? Don't know. My wife says T-Mobil, but I would be giving away all those company discounts.

Need Advice.

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I need to change my vote from Sprint to Cingular. I just signed up yesterday for my kids' phones, but am holding on to my Sprint Treo until the 650 comes out. It's amazing how much better the phone calls sound on Cingular than Sprint. (and that's coming from a former Sprint snob)

I had Sprint two years ago. Life was awful then!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234