Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Ok I have a bunch of polyphonic and midi ringtones...how would i go abouts installing them on my phone then gettin them to be a ringer?...Also wats a good place o get software/games for free?
    Places to get software.

FreewarePalm
    PalmOpenSource
    PalmGear
    Handango
    Last edited by alex_mathews; 09/27/2004 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Incorrectly assumed asking about Treo 600
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    for some reason whenever i log on to the internet on my treo(using blazer) it doesnt have much options...like if i go to messaging it has like businessconnect and has like business stuff..i dont have email or aim or sms or anything like that...how can i fix that so i can get stuff..?
    Edited since information not relevant to Treo 300.
    Last edited by alex_mathews; 09/27/2004 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Incorrectly assumed asking about Treo 600
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    naw i got the 300...i got the blazer browser...would that be a problem?
    Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were inquiring about the Treo 300. You should disregard most of what I've written. I need to check which forum I'm looking at when looking at the results for "New Posts".

You can't use polyphonic midi ringtones with the Treo 300. There is some information for installing midi ringtones here.

For the Treo 300, you should have access to text messaging and AIM through Blazer, unless they've removed that now. You might want to call their customer service to find out whether what you're seeing in Blazer is right.

There are applications available as well, but they cost money. Go to http://www.pdaapps.com, look for Verichat for IM, and Treo300SMS for text messaging.