1.    #1  
    Any possabilities that the sleep hours could be customizable for days of the week? That my be difficult for each day but you could also do sleep hours and then have those repeat for days of the week. (ie. sleep hours 5-10pm, and then repeat on certain days by checking each day you want those hours)

The use I see for this is having sleep hours that differ for weekdays versus weekends? Just a thought... great work!

Thanks
    Do you mean turn off your phone radio or sound? There are profile managers out there that have scheduling capabilities.
  3.    #3  
    No I mean sleep hours under your mailbox "other" preferences.
    I have not been able to find anything else about custom sleep hours for each day of the week. Right now this is the only thing that Snapper has that I actually like compared to Chatter. It probably won't be a deal breaker but I hate having to remember changing the sleep hours every Friday night and then again on Monday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by the worm
    Any possabilities that the sleep hours could be customizable for days of the week? That my be difficult for each day but you could also do sleep hours and then have those repeat for days of the week. (ie. sleep hours 5-10pm, and then repeat on certain days by checking each day you want those hours)

The use I see for this is having sleep hours that differ for weekdays versus weekends? Just a thought... great work!
    This sounds great. Put in my vote as well!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I use the sleep option on all of my four mailboxes, and the reason I set it is so that I would not be awoke by the new mail alerts. Also I hoped it would help with the battery life but that is negated by the fact Sprint t650 is on the charger at night time. What I need is to turn off alerts on during sleep time but messages could still come in.
    That's a good idea. Different sleep times by day or staying online but turning off alerts at a certain time would be an excellent addition, in my view.
    This is a good idea, but I just turn the alerts to "silent" every night before going to sleep. Then I turn them to "normal" when I get up. Works great, but it would be nice to automate this.
    It's been on my list for a long time. Once I get 1.1 out, I'll be able to work on some new features like this.

Marc