Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy View Post
    I am having trouble getting renaming the file as a .mid file. It keeps saying that it is a palm database file no matter what I change the name to. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
    it is not a mid file, its two files, ones an mp3 and the other is m4a (aac) files, compatible with multimedia phones and treos

dont change any names of the file
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicator View Post
    Okay - so I went through and found (with a few obvious exceptions) some of the more useful tones available in terms of volume. There are 16 in this file. You can see that even though the volume is set to the maximum available (127 as a MIDI value) the actual volume varies widely. If you have any favorite sounds, let me know. Otherwise I'll just work on putting together some useful tones, chimes and rings that put out the maximum volume...

Please note that you'll have to rename the file as a .MID and then e-mail it to yourself or something, as TC will not let me upload a direct MID file...

So I don't need to rename this file? I cannot get these to show up as ringtones. When I email this to my treo, it asks if I want to accept into applications, and then I get an error.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post

Wow! That is very helpful. Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12