1.    #1  
    Any thoughts on the best RSS reader for the Treo?

I have tried Hand/RSS which works well.

Just came across Yanoff (wonder if it takes less space than Hand/RSS which is a bit high at 423K).

Anyone have experience with both (or other RSS readers)?

Don't forget MNews from MotionApps as well:

http://www.motionapps.com/products.jsp?mnews

I have HandRss and agree it works well, but MNews seems like it may have better 5-way navigation...although I haven't tried it yet myself...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hey gfunkmagic, you are the resident zlauncher expert as far as I can tell......can you help me concerning my recent post titled "Zlauncher shortcuts"? Greatly appreciated if u can.....
  4.    #4  
    Friendly Bump...Anyone tried Yanoff or Hand/RSS?

tried all 3...i prefer mNews over Hand/RSS though...much nicer interface and download.
    I actually like using Plucker, so much so that I've given up using avantgo. I was a devoted avantgo user prior to developing my affinity for Plucker and only keep avantgo on my treo for when i travel ... Note: plucker requires jpluck (on your pc) to grab and translate the feeds to the palm reader.