1.    #1  
    I remember there being some speculation that Costco would but I stopped paying attn once HS offered the upgrade path. If P1 does not repeat history, I may wait for Costco to carry the 650...
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
    I've never seen the Treo at the store or on-line.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    I've also never seen it at any Costco stores in Mass. but that would be awesome if they did sell it.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $Costco$ $has$ $only$ $sold$ $low$ $to$ $mid$-$level$ $phones$. $I$ $asked$ $a$ $sales$ $guy$ $there$ $a$ $few$ $weeks$ $back$ $if$ $he$ $had$ $heard$ $anything$ $about$ $the$ $650$, $and$ $he$ $said$ $someone$ $else$ $asked$ $him$ $earlier$, $but$ $he$ $had$ $no$ $info$, $plus$ $he$ $said$ $Costco$ $wouldn$'$t$ $sell$ $it$ $anyway$.
    Quote Originally Posted by brain007
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $Costco$ $has$ $only$ $sold$ $low$ $to$ $mid$-$level$ $phones$. $I$ $asked$ $a$ $sales$ $guy$ $there$ $a$ $few$ $weeks$ $back$ $if$ $he$ $had$ $heard$ $anything$ $about$ $the$ $650$, $and$ $he$ $said$ $someone$ $else$ $asked$ $him$ $earlier$, $but$ $he$ $had$ $no$ $info$, $plus$ $he$ $said$ $Costco$ $wouldn$'$t$ $sell$ $it$ $anyway$.
    Costco, with their excellent return policy, steered clear of the Treo and it's 40% failure rate. As was said in Indiana Jones III, "You chose wisely".
    Haven't seen it at Costco in CA (or on their web site).
    Quote Originally Posted by brain007
    select costcos carry the i500 for $499.99...
  8.    #8  
    My interest in buying the 650 from Costco would be as a hedge against the quality issues that plagued my 600...
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
    Not in ATL.
    Every pixel a picasso
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Costco, with their excellent return policy, steered clear of the Treo and it's 40% failure rate. As was said in Indiana Jones III, "You chose wisely".
    40%? Where did you get this? Not surprised really, just wondering.
    I was in the Fair Oaks, Virginia Costco last night. They didn't have the TREO line for sale however they DID have a Samsung smartphone in the same price range ($400+).

As such, Costco carrying a TREO isn't an outrageous idea.

Sprint only as far as I could see on my brief check.

Note - they for sure carry HP PDAs (that are wireless or bluetooth enabled?) so aren't afraid of carrying devices with relatively low sales and high prices.