Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I swear I found my treo, minus my intact Vaja case (thank goodness) on the floor, with the antenna cap off. Looks like he chewed on the antenna itself and the cap has teeth marks. Luckily, he either was not interested in the treo itself, or it was just not fun for him to bother it.
    I was able to get the cap back on, all the functions seem to be working.
    I am very impressed with this device. Now if I can only get that dog to play with his own toys. Although, maybe the guy/electronics thing was just to strong for him to resist.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Of the three in your avatar, which one is the perpetrator?
    LOL, and I thought that dropping water on my Treo was exciting!

Do you have a photo?
    My money is on one of the sammies as the perpetrator. They can be dumb enough to do something like that. I know mine is. Can you say "Santa's Little Helper"? BTW, the husky is gorgeous. Wish mine was still in this life.
    Man, all three of those pooches are simply adorable...I want a dog so badly, it's been 7 years since my beagle passed away...damn city life...
    i hope ur dog is fine. do you have the insurance to cover the damage?
    i didn't realize they made the Treo600 in meat flavor. I thought that upgrade was coming in the Treo Ace
    You should get a Treo 600 dummy model for your dog. Very soon, he will be saying " This is my Dog3 player, my Dalm OS dorganizer, my dogternet and dmail accesser and to hell to that DOG camera."
    Just look for the dog who carries a BlackBerry ;-)
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have had this treo since December or January, it has always performed perfectly.

KRamsauer, it was the one in the middle, the one with the innocent look in his eyes. The only boy in the group!

bassplayer: You win.

superfire: Dog is fine. I don't have insurance on it, but it is working fine.
    Although, I would like to replace the antenna cap so I don't have to keep seeing his teeth marks on it. Anyone with ideas where I can get one?

jskier: He will eat anything, flavor is just secondary to chewing.

hmmm, maybe time to consider the Treo650, whenever it comes out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by treo600mad
    Get a new one : Treo 600 @ $389 or Treo 650 @ $600 ?

ebaylink
    Jeeezzz....

Are your 135 posts all same ?
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 11/10/2004 at 02:53 PM. Reason: removing link
    Quote Originally Posted by darjay
    I have had this treo since December or January, it has always performed perfectly.

KRamsauer, it was the one in the middle, the one with the innocent look in his eyes. The only boy in the group!

Although, I would like to replace the antenna cap so I don't have to keep seeing his teeth marks on it. Anyone with ideas where I can get one?

I would have guessed the one on the right did it. He looks absolutely Demonic in that picture!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    I have one for a Handspring 600, which is different than a PalmOne 600. Email me if that's what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by darjay

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Actually, the one on the right is my "perfect angel". She is 13 and has short/little teeth in the front bottom of her mouth, which makes her look vicious. :-)
    Darlene

Your treo fared better than the blackberry one of our Rookie Sales Guys had - his Rottweiler ate it. I mean, really ate it. One third of the case was missing. The display was broken (badly). The SIM and some other parts were nowhere to be found. This was Rookie Sales Guy's third blackberry - destroyed two previous ones also (and they're pretty tough). This guy is an uncontrollable force of nature - the kind that plays tackle football with no helmet just to see if he can hurt somebody...

Anyway, when he found the SIM was missing, my IT Director tried to get Rookie Sales Guy to go on a **** expedition to find it. Lucky for him, Rookie Sales Guy is the son of the President of our company...

Paul
    Dogs get jealous when you pay too much attention to something besides them. This is how they act out that emotion. They'll usually chew or defacate on something you like a lot... all in all, it could have been worse.
    Did "Rookie Sales Guy" PAY for all of those he destroyed?
    i wouldda had doggie stew that evening.

jk