1.    #1  
    I don't plug my site here, but I'm going to make an exception today. If the mods want to remove this post, I won't be offended. Tapland celebrated it's one year anniversary a week ago and we've been running contests every day all week long. Our final contest was kicked off on Friday and doesn't end until Monday (9/27) evening at 11:59PM EDT. You can find the details here.

Basically, this last contest is the best of the bunch. Tapwave generously donated a Zodiac 1 with a bunch of extras! So, with the Treo 650 rumored to have Bluetooth, you can now get the best of both worlds with the Bluetooth-equipped Zodiac 1: 480x320, dual SD slots (one is SDIO), Bluetooth, gaming-friendly controls (analog controller, landscape orientation, etc.). There's an absolutely amazing (and free) SNES and Genesis (and more) emulator out called LittleJohnZ (LJZ, for short) and playing your legally-owned classic games on it is really, really cool.

So anyways, that's my shameless plug.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    What Tapland is having a contest?!!

Hehe...but seriously, I do think the Treo Ace + Zod would make a nice combo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions