1.    #1  
    This one has me puzzled.

I've got a friend that calls my Treo from her cell phone. Whenever she calls me my phone resets at once. The phone never rings. After the reset I find I've got voicemail from her. It only happens with just this one person and no others. We're both on Verizon.

Any ideas?
    do you have lightwav or some call manager installed? her contact info in your CONTACTS must be messed up in terms of showing some image that doesn't exist or playing an mp3 or wav ringtone that doesn't exist. check the settings.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    do you have lightwav or some call manager installed? her contact info in your CONTACTS must be messed up in terms of showing some image that doesn't exist or playing an mp3 or wav ringtone that doesn't exist. check the settings.
    Lightwav is installed, but I've nothing assigned to her. No other call managers are installed.
    Have you tried deleting her from your contacts and reentering the information?
    I had the same problem and I didn't have lightwav. I found when I changed the ringer for that contact the problem went away.