1.    #1  
    Hey all -

Just wondering if anyone here who has Sprints unlimited data plan & PDANet has ever been charged for their usage?

I have occasion where Im away from the office where I would like to use PDANet with my T600/Laptop to use Terminal Services to log onto my businesses network.

If I can do so without being billed, it will without question be a worthwile app to purchase. If Im gonna get billed for my useage (I assume TS eats up quite a bit of bandwidth) then its not. I assume I wouldnt use it more than 2-3 times a month.

Thanx for the input.
    I use mine at least once a week and have not been billed. I beleive that they have the right to cancel your data plan if they want to. But I figure ingorance should get you something. Unlimited should be unlimited. Which I believe Webster defines as "without limits".
  3. ajg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I have used it extensively also...long sessions including audio streaming and logging into corp vpn...no problems from Sprint.
    nope its been free
    I think as long as you dont abuse it and try to download movies you should be ok.
    I use it the way that you are talking about and I have never had any trouble. I just wish I could make do dialup sometimes so I could send a fax
    It would be better and smarter if these discussions about PDANet and billing would cease for once and for all. Be clear about Sprint and its motivations. We don't need a change in policy because of all this noise, and they do monitor this site. And for those using it as a constant connection, don't be stupid and mess it up for all of us.