1.    #1  
    How do I move my apps to the SD card so I don't take up all the internal space, and still keep them functional?
    Not all apps move well, but for the ones that do, Zlauncher is effective, as are several other prograams. I use Zlauncher so I will let the others speak about their favorites
  3.    #3  
    Right now I'm using Facer. Does that mean I'd have to install zlauncher too? Or is there a utility that I can use?
    I like Power run the best. Quick simple, cheap and very user friendly.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    2nd the power run
    Can't you just use FileZ (free app) and move the application to the SD? I've moved several big apps (Warfare, MicroQuad, etc.) to the SD from RAM and they work fine. Perhaps a slight delay when launching the app, but it runs fine thereafter.
    I tried a few and ended up with Power Run. I then ended up without Power Run. Some apps load fast, others do not. HanDBase was running some databases from the card and they opened up real slow. In fact, one database was practically useless. Also I got tired of EReader loosing the registration information.

Like it is said above, most run well, some do not. An extra tap or two may be worth keeping. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolboarder
    Right now I'm using Facer. Does that mean I'd have to install zlauncher too? Or is there a utility that I can use?
    If you are already using Facer, then I would recommend PowerRun. Works pretty good.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi