1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 600 and my connections file (ConnectionMgr50DB) somehow got screwed up so I now have two IR to PC/Handheld connections, one of which appears at the top of the connection list. The result of this is that when I push the HotSync button on the cable or cradle it tries to do an IR sync and fails. Could someone send me a working Sprint ConnectionMgr50DB file or tell me where I can get one? The only other way to fix this is to do a hard reset which I don't feel like doing.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    what is your email address, I will send it to you.
  3.    #3  
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
  4.    #4  
    The replacement ConnectionMgr50DB file from albertb corrected my problem. Thanks for the help.
    can someone on Verizon send me the correct ConnectionMgr50DB for the Verizon Treo 600? Thanks much.