1.    #1  
    On an incoming call, if I hit the Ignore button and send it to voicemail, will the call use my minutes or not? Tia.
    I don't believe it does. If you were to answer, the call starts from the time your phone first rang however. Sprint bills in 1 minute increments, so it's easy to check out this theory with your unanswered call log compared to your bill. Of course checking that voicemail will come out of your minutes unless you do so from a landline.
  3.    #3  
    Tribalenvy, yes it would be easy to do a test cheking minutes used. I was just wondering if anyone did such a test already. I do know for a fact that when I had a Sanyo 4900 with Sprint, which had a similar ignore function, but it did use your minutes. That's what got me wondering if the Treo 600 did the same.
    Hit the down volume key insted of ignore like that it will keep rigning and people will not thinkg you are ignoring them.
    Treo 600-Sprint v1.20
    drigout.textamerica.com
    Voicemail takes your mins... So if you send them to VM then it costs you. But I would beleive the mins usage are minimal

-f
  6.    #6  
    Hmmn is that always true? I know if you call voicemail from sprint phone, it costs you minutes. If you let an incoming call ring to voicemail and the caller leaves a message, that does not cost you minutes. The question was: Does sending the call to voicemail with the ignore button cost you minutes.

Fnitti at Today 12:15 PM

Voicemail takes your mins... So if you send them to VM then it costs you. But I would beleive the mins usage are minimal
    I cant imagine it costing minutes to hit ignore. If you push the power button the top of the treo, it will silence the ringer but it keeps "ringing" and goes to voicemail on its own.
  8.    #8  
    Hey guys, those are all good ideas on sending calls to voicemail.

I did the test yesterday and happy to report that using the ignore button on my Sprint T600 does not use my anytime minutes.