Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Hi,

I recently upgraded to T600 (from my old T180). Polyphonic ringtones are nice, but most of them are very quiet and unusable in my everyday usage.

I don't like popular tunes and classical simphonies - I am looking for some simple, oldfashion, loud beeps and alarms.

All I've found is bunch of Britney Spears tunes.......

Any hint (URL) is more than wellcome . thanks

Kreso
    This seems like a good thread to have a "What are your best ringtones"...
    I once found some "normal" midi ringtones on the Siemens site. But did I download them? NO! I thought...I will get them another time. Now I can't find them any more. #$%#$%

IF anyone knows links to normal ringtones I would love to see them as well.
    Here's a link to my Treo page. At the bottom I put some ringers (under ringtones, the midi files link) - took me many days of searching directories with no index file. I'm always looking for more ringers too, so if you find some good ones, I'll host them on that page.
    ---------------
    http://www.rezonate.com/walkabout/whatsonmytreo600.html
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    I once found some "normal" midi ringtones on the Siemens site. But did I download them? NO! I thought...I will get them another time. Now I can't find them any more. #$%#$%

IF anyone knows links to normal ringtones I would love to see them as well.
    http://portal.treobits.com/index.php...es&d=non_music

siemens ringtones there
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    It sounds like the older phones used to sound like. Just unzip it and you will have a wav file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
  7. Jea
    How do you install a ringtone thru hotsync?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    You can drag the file into the install program or you can move it to your card via a card reader.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.