1.    #1  
    I deleted my Email Lib HsMp file to create more space on the Treo and reentered my E-mail information again (which I have done before). Now my email does not send out my pictures and the text messages have commands in it like this:
    =======================================
    Subject: This is a Test
    Date: 23 Sep 2004 16:13:43 -0400
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
    Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

This is a Test
    ========================================

Could someone please tell me how I can correct this?

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    What part do you think are commands?

What happens when you try to send pictures? Are you unable to attach the picture, or is it the case that it's not attached when the email is received?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Alex,

This part is what I'm describing as commands:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
    Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Yes, I'm able to attach pictures but when I send them I only get garbage on my laptop. Just got off the phone with Sprint and they got the pic I sent to them. But it does not post to my blog site either in addition to my laptop. So the only way to send pictures successfully is through the Picture Share function in Pictures.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Those two lines are part of the email header, and I guess they look odd to you because they are usually hidden by the email software when reading the email. My guess is that the formatting of the outgoing email gets screwed up, but I have no idea how that could happen if it usually works fine. I don't use the built-in Mail application, so I'm not sure what you could try next. Have you tried to delete Email Lib HsMp file and setup your email information again.
  5.    #5  
    Yes I tried that and deleted the file and reentered the parameters again just a little while ago today and still the same.