1.    #1  
    I've got Quicken 2004 on my TiBook at home, and I'd like to get Pocket Quicken for my Treo. Before I lay down the $40 for it, though, I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with it? Any reports are appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicator
    I've got Quicken 2004 on my TiBook at home, and I'd like to get Pocket Quicken for my Treo. Before I lay down the $40 for it, though, I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with it? Any reports are appreciated.

Works well been using it for months. Sync between 600 and pc good not be better. You will not be disapointed
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  3.    #3  
    Are you using it with a Mac? If so, what OS and what version of Quicken are you using?
    I use it a lot. Every so often, I have to reinstall it because it stops updating transactions and apparently Landware is aware of that (and the fix is a reinstall).
    I've been using it regularly for months with no complaints. Haven't run into the reinstall problems that MVT has yet either. Hopefully I won't...
    Been using Quicken and Pocket Quicken for a couple of years now with no issues. Can't do without them.
    Used with Quicken 2002, 2003 and now 2004 with Powerbook G4. I sync 5 accounts on a daily basis with no issues. You will be happy.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I have a Power Mac G4. Mac OS 10.3.5 Quicken 2004. Use Missing Sync for Palm OS. Been using Pocket Quicken first on Treo 300 now on 600. Never a problem. Very nice program to have on trips to keep track of balances.
    Been using it for 2 yrs (sync w/ XP at home). Used on a Tungsten W and now T600. Great software, although I'd love more functionality in 1) the investment portion of Pocket Quicken, 2) ability to do the online update on the Treo (like you can on the PC). Then it would be nearly the same as the desktop version.