1.    #1  
    Hello guys,

How can I use my Treo 600 by it self to go online from my laptop (dell Inspirion 2650, USB/LAN/Modem)? What would the speed be? Compairing to comcast cable internet?

Thanks
    You would need a product called PDANet, do a search in the forums for reviews, it works very well.
    Speed is based on your carrier, it is not cable modem speed but with Sprint it is very fast (around 100kbps) and with GSM carriers about half that speed AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.

Who is your carrier?
    PDANet works well, but your speed will be nowhere near cable (or DSL). It works fine for picking up email, checking scores or directions, but the speed is slow. I'm told Sprint is 3 times faster than dial-up, which is still pretty slow when compared to most DSL/cable.
  4.    #4  
    I mean using this existing gprs internet service of my mobile plan (cingular), transfering it from my treo to my laptop. I dont want to get additional services (such as AOL, netzero, etc). Just to connect my treo to laptop and browse treo-internet using laptop instead of treo it self. Will it be able to get phone calls while doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by stas124
    I mean using this existing gprs internet service of my mobile plan (cingular), transfering it from my treo to my laptop. I dont want to get additional services (such as AOL, netzero, etc). Just to connect my treo to laptop and browse treo-internet using laptop instead of treo it self. Will it be able to get phone calls while doing it?
    you do not need to have any other service. use the PDANet and you can you use existing GPRS connection service.

i have read that about ur 2nd Q:

Yes, you will be able to receive phone call during your GPRS connection but treo won't ring and it will eventually go to vmail.