1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a desktop redirector that can be used in a corporate environment (Exchange or Notes) that does not require I.T. intervention and gives a push experience?

Needs to be carrier agnostic and run on CDMA. Other than Visto and Infowave.

Thanks,

PalmLover
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Are you a Sprint customer? If so, have you checked out Sprint's Business Connect? Only $5 per month and is quite good.
  3.    #3  
    No, this would be for Bell Mobility (Canada). Do you know who Sprint uses? Is it Visto under the covers or homegrown?

PalmLover
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLover
    No, this would be for Bell Mobility (Canada). Do you know who Sprint uses? Is it Visto under the covers or homegrown?

PalmLover
    Seven's under the hood for Sprint's BizCon. Dunno if an individual can sign up outside the auspices of a carrier-sponsored package, though. Just curious, what's wrong with Visto?

tdh
  5.    #5  
    Is there a desktop re-director that one could purchase outside the auspices of a carrier-branded piece of s/w.? You used to be ableto try and buy Visto and Infowave, I believe but that no longer seems possible.

What about a smaller workgroup server for under 10 users?

PalmLover
    Last edited by PalmLover; 09/23/2004 at 08:47 PM.
    Go to this website: http://www.seven.com/products/Indivi...tion/Beta.html and sign up for the beta program. Seven is the application that Sprint has branded as Business Connect. If you get access to the Seven beta team, you've got everything you need.

Good luck.
    Don't forget Dataviz's Inbox to go!

http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    just a side note - this could (most likely) be against your companys security policy, especially if you work in a high security environment.
    What about a redirector for Exchange for Verizon?
    The SEVEN beta program mentioned above would support your Verizon Treo.

Sprint just updated the BizCon last week with a great new UI... and they will be shipping the 650 soon.

Check out the info at http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...nnectivity.jsp
    I used the new UI today and it is soo much nicer.. Easier to access my online calendar at work than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by theasbcguy
    What about a redirector for Exchange for Verizon?
    Verizon offers Wireless Sync, i haven't installed it yet but i'm wondering if it's free if you're already a verizon customer?
    There is no additional cost for Verizon Wireless Sync.