1.    #1  
    What do you make of this?
    fake. it was only open for 40 minutes and removed because of a listing error.

here's a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5718572529
    How many more of these "sightings' must we endure...
    I have detailed files.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    How many more of these "sightings' must we endure...
    I sent him an email for an explanation. Does he have them or not.
    hmmm...those pictures look vaguely familiar
    Quote Originally Posted by tstar
    I sent him an email for an explanation. Does he have them or not.
    allow me to speak for him....No I do not have a Treo 650 for sale because they're not available yet.
    it now shows he is not even a registered user any more
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  8.    #8  
    The nerve of some people.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    it's back up now. This sort of thing happens all the time with stereo equipment and other electronics. The guy is having it "shipped from Europe" with an "international warranty". It's very possible, but I wouldn't want to be the first investor. Some of the photos look familiar, but I personally haven't seen the shots with a human hand or the screen shots. Very interesting...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  11. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    it's back up now. This sort of thing happens all the time with stereo equipment and other electronics. The guy is having it "shipped from Europe" with an "international warranty". It's very possible, but I wouldn't want to be the first investor. Some of the photos look familiar, but I personally haven't seen the shots with a human hand or the screen shots. Very interesting...
    If it's back up I don't know where. I searched all of ebay for Treo 650. There is no listing. There is one for ther 600 but that is all.
    try my link in post #2
    Scam scam scam scam scammity scam!
  14. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    try my link in post #2

That works, but it only takes me to the expired page. If you put Treo 650 into the search window on the home page you get three listings - one for a 600 and two for screen protectors. When vinman said it was up again I thought he meant that the offer was active again. My mistake.