1.    #1  
    I have been reading for the last 6 months that Palm One will soon be releasing software that will enable Palm devices to connect with Blackberry enterprise servers. Does any one know the status of this release? I work with state government where everyone is using blackberries since the state supports that technology behind their very secure firewall.

I am not able to connect the Treo with our exchange server with out spending a lot of money. If I can connect to their blackberry server I will be able to pay monthly fee for unlimited data.

Any news on when I might expect that functionality on my 600 or will they only make that available on the 650???
    Wait for the Oct 5th press release. It's likely P1 will not only announce the Treo 650 and T5 but also the BB Connect Client....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    So much for an announcement about BB Connect. Anyone head any updates?