Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    EXACTLY!! There are three major factors that influence the quality of an image a digicam takes: the types of lens, the type of sensor, and the number of MP's.
    What a great discussion. I'm learning a lot about my little Treo 600 camera. I didn't expect it to be much when I bought it, but it does the job, as you can see from some of my own Gallery shots. The low lighting is probably the worst issue, but the simple Pickem utility helps take bigger images. Wish I had to the money to get a 650, but I'd agree with Scott R that we're still a year away from good camera phones. Maybe by then my Treo 600 will be worn out and I'll be ready for the 700 (just a guess on the name).
    ~ Zepfanman.com - When you can't find it on Google [my website]
    they r probally increasing the pixels to allow streaming video..like the multimedia on the samsung mm-700(mobi-tv)....it look beautiful, so clear lik real tv.
    I talked with Sprint this morning and it is now in their system for second-third week in November. It got bumped up a week or two. No idea on pricing yet or rebates, but said around a $150 rebate was standard.

GREAT ADVICE FROM SPRINT REP: Check the web specials and then call Sprint. If you mention the webspecial they have to honor it....but they are NOT allowed to bring it up first. The Sprint store does not have to honor the web special, just the call center.
    i called attws customer service and they said to me what is the 650????????????
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo__baggins
    What's more appropriate to a communications device, a camera or the ability to communicate?
    Being a Smartphone, many would say both.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Being a Smartphone, many would say both.
    agreed!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234