Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 259
  1.    #21  
    Shimon,
    Have a blast at the PalmOS convention!! Also, on the plan RELAX!! Don't write any code, you need a brake, not to mention, you will be up to your eyes in Palm stuff for a couple days anyway.
    Take some pictures so you can post them too.
    Best regards, Matt

    Oh yea, on the 4Cast update, am I reading your post wrong, or will 4cast disconnect my vision (Sprints data term) connection when I exit? If so, is there an option to not do that. My Vision connection is on almost on 24-7, and I perfer it that way, I never disconnect from Vision unless the treo drops it for some reason.
  2. #22  
    Look under options for the disconnect feature
  3. #23  
    Quick Queston: I already use Worldmate 2004 professional for my weather updates. What does 4cast offer that Worldmate does not? Any opinions? Tx...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4. #24  
    the ability to see the weather on a "today" screen.

    Like journal bar did for the pocket pc.
  5. #25  
    Anyone notice today that the 5-day weather screen is messed up? Temp shown under the day (as opposed to the cloudy, etc.) with 0 for both hi and lo ???? Did Yahoo change something?
  6. #26  
    Mine shows correct for Hickory NC. Maybe it is just for the city that you are checking???

    Mark
  7. #27  
    Yes, I just checked a few and it is not all - you are right....but on the yahoo site all looks normal...
  8. #28  
    has anyone been able to get the 'Refresh every' to work? i have mine set to refresh every hour and it never updates.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    has anyone been able to get the 'Refresh every' to work? i have mine set to refresh every hour and it never updates.
    I have my setting to refresh every hour. It does not refresh automatically, but does refresh the next time that 4cast is executed after the refresh duration has elapsed.
  10. #30  
    I'm having the same problem. Any ideas?
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by johngs4
    I have my setting to refresh every hour. It does not refresh automatically, but does refresh the next time that 4cast is executed after the refresh duration has elapsed.
    mine too
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by johngs4
    I have my setting to refresh every hour. It does not refresh automatically, but does refresh the next time that 4cast is executed after the refresh duration has elapsed.
    We'll hear for certain when Shimon is back, but I expect the refresh interval only works when 4cast is running.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    We'll hear for certain when Shimon is back, but I expect the refresh interval only works when 4cast is running.
    i would think that the refresh is for updating itself without being in the app so that you can have up-to-date weather information when viewing your 2Day screen - it's useless if it only works within the app
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    i would think that the refresh is for updating itself without being in the app so that you can have up-to-date weather information when viewing your 2Day screen - it's useless if it only works within the app
    I think that is over-stated, but I get your point. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it does work outside of the app. Can anyone confirm that it does?
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Yes, I just checked a few and it is not all - you are right....but on the yahoo site all looks normal...
    Yes I am experiencing the same thing. The interesting thing is that a few days ago the info on my city looked fine but then I noticed the 5 day started to show 0's. Now I only get the current days weather and everything else is 0 for that city. Most of my other cities show fine but a few are not. And Yes Yahoo shows the info correctly for those cities that 4Cast does not. I have already deleted that city and tried to recreate it and still the same result.
  16. #36  
    Seems to be working again - perhaps Yahoo burped....
  17. #37  
    Not fixed here for Los Angeles. Still showing 0s for forecasts. Also, I agree it is not very useful to have refresh automatically if it requires you to go into 4cast before it will do so. What would be useful is for it to automatically (even when the screen is blanked etc.) refresh at your chosen interval so when you do a quick look at 2Day it shows the proper temp. Did I mention how excellent Shimon is?!
  18. #38  
    It's working fine for me in Colorado Springs....
  19. #39  
    I think I found a bug...

    Regardless of city, every time I check the second page of the forecast the visibility is 1609 miles.

    Other than that it works great! Keep up the excellent work!
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    I think I found a bug...

    Regardless of city, every time I check the second page of the forecast the visibility is 1609 miles.

    Other than that it works great! Keep up the excellent work!
    not mine. my visibility say 966 miles.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions