Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't believe I've seen this topic discussed about the 650; but I wonder if any of the major case manufacturers are getting any early units to design cases for the 650. With the slightly different size/shape, I would think the old cases would not work well. I really like my Krusell case and am hoping if/when I get a 650, a version of it will be available.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Personally, assuming that the pictures shown are the end result, I didnt see any drastic change in size or shape and would assume that some of the cases may still work...but time will tell

rob
    Vaja will have 650 cases almost immediately (I'm guessing). Since Palm resells Vaja cases under its "Persona" label, you can be sure they're working with Vaja right now to get a 650 case ready for launch.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Here is a link to the Vaja T65 i-volution case for the 650 (not available yet):

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma...a101i/main.jpg

You can click through from the main vajacases page to the same Treo 650 page.
    Last edited by tanster; 10/28/2004 at 12:42 AM.
    PalmOne has a new side case out--minor mod of their T600 case.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    Here is a link to the Vaja T65 i-volution case for the 650 (not available yet):

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma...a101i/main.jpg

You can click through from the main vajacases page to the same Treo 650 page.

But I can't click through the main vajacase page to find it....it's not listed in their product page.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    But I can't click through the main vajacase page to find it....it's not listed in their product page.

yes it is.
    1. Go to http://www1.vajacases.com/home_en.html
    2. Click the "Smartphone cases" button
    3. In the "Choose your model" list, choose "PalmOne", then "Treo 650"

Jennie
    Last edited by tanster; 10/28/2004 at 12:43 AM.
    1. Go to http://www1.vajacases.com/home_en.html
    2. Click the "Smartphone cases" button
    3. In the "Choose your model" list, choose "PalmOne", then "Treo 650"

Jennie
    I'm not sure why but I went to www.vajacases.com and then clicked on English and could not get to the page your link allowed me to get to.

It works via the link you provided but not the other way.

Thanks......I'll chalk it up to the fickle of the internet.
    Moose Man
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Moose Man, try this link then:

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma.../t65_high.html

It's a slideshow of the case.

You can click any slide to see an enlarged picture.
    Last edited by tanster; 10/28/2004 at 12:44 AM.
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Moose Man, try this link then:

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma.../t65_high.html

It's a slideshow of the case.

You can click any slide to see an enlarged picture.

Thanks, your original link was working fine....

As mentioned, don't know why it didn't work the first time unless I had been drinking, which I haven't, as stated - I'll chalk it up to fickle internet.

Thanks again.
    Moose Man
  12. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    It may just be an optical illusion, but doesn't that case make the Treo really a brick?
    I also don't like how they make a point not to show what they did with the side the buttons are on.
    Why aren't the number keys colored in reverse?
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Bellagio was aware of the 650 at least six weeks ago. They wouldn't tell me anything, but I think they probably will have something by the time the phone is available. I personally use a case to protect my phone as much as to carry it on my hip. The Ivolution cases are cool looking, but I can't imagine it offering much protection on the corners (where all phones land) when it hits the sidewalk. I also use the pocket in my Bellagio to carry my plastic, so I don't have to use a wallet.
    Vince
    it look like a brick
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    Why aren't the number keys colored in reverse?
    must be one of t650 prototype
    i love the vaja i-volution series....although expesnsive, its worth every penny
    hofo mofo, do you worry about damaging the screen on your Treo when using the Vaja case? I have a vaja for my Tungsten C and love it, but I've always been concerned about the lack of screen protection on the Treo case. Would you comment, please?
    The best case for treo is my jeans pocket. Personally I never understood why people worry about form factor if they are planning on carrying the thing in a belt case.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast