Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what i have is the following

the vaja case, and the boxwave clear touch screen protector on the screen

and well because the leather recesses the screen, its very difficult for the screen to impact directly on the ground (and the leather is hard so not very forgiving)

example of my Klutziness...

I've dropped it about 5 - 10 times when ive been filling up gas at the gas station, walking, putting it on the seat next to me (that one was cool, it bounced around and then then onto the concrete)

this baby is still ticking...I guess thats why my parents called me Kris with a K...Klutzi mee

EDIT:

There is only one downside to the case...because it makes it higher...and the phone itself is sunk in...for the first few times putting it next to your ear it will feel weird, as you will no longer have that nice flush feel as if there was no case...but hey the fact that there is no mat over the keys is a plus for me...In every phone that has had a screen over the keys (like a plastic mat) has always given me trouble to type

My history of vaja i-volution cases:

1. SE T610/T616 - With the metal Ultra Clip. And might i say, i have never seen a clip nut that strong and solid. At the time i was clipping my phone to my belt

2. Treo 600 - without the ultra clip - i wanted it this way i now stick my phone in my pocket and such

Hope this helps
    Last edited by hofo_mofo; 10/28/2004 at 05:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    The best case for treo is my jeans pocket. Personally I never understood why people worry about form factor if they are planning on
    carrying the thing in a belt case.
    I would be worried about by $600 phone if it came surrounded by a tank....
    I have detailed files.
    i wonderif my PDA Armour metal case will still fit?
  4.    #24  
    I hope they have a Krusell case for the 650. I really like this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    I also don't like how they make a point not to show what they did with the side the buttons are on.
    You can kind of see how they handle that side in this shot:

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma...res/img/02.jpg
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    PalmOne is selling the Vaja Leather Case with Ultraclip for Treo 650 with free shipping.

Here's the link:
    http://store.palmone.com/product/ind...arentPage=shop

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone know if the T650 will fit in the side mount Covertec case?

http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/...04&unit=H.T600
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    PalmOne is selling the Vaja Leather Case with Ultraclip for Treo 650 with free shipping.

Here's the link:

They are offering free GROUND shipping. If you buy from Vaja they send it FedEx 2nd day and it comes out to about the same price (maybe cheaper because of no sales tax). Plus Vaja offers more colors and the option to mix colors.

I don't work for Vaja. Just a long time customer. Best cases in the world.
    I'm counting on it fitting my Covertec side case. Given that the dimensions are almost the same, buttons almost the same location, antennae in the same place... it stands to reason it should fit. Though, one concern is whether or not the magnetic closure flap will cover or accidentally depress the new side button (under the volume buttons). I'm not sure if the ear piece jack will be exposed or covered while in the case... but since I plan on using a bluetooth headset from day 1, I'm not too worried about it ;-)
    The Covertec Horizontal Case fits the 650 fine.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    The Covertec Horizontal Case fits the 650 fine.
    Excellent Marcus.. I have all three side mount cases and held on to them expecting them to fit. Good job.. Now I wait.....
    -FYI-

Treo 600
    Dimensions
    4.4 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches
    11.2 x 6.0 x 2.2 cm

Treo 650
    Dimensions
    4.4 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches
    11.3 x 5.9 x 2.3 cm
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster

Here's the link:

$118?!@@# Add this to the 650 price, BT headset, Mac sync software, other essential software, car charger, screen protecters, other essential accessories, and you have yourself a $1000+ telephone.

Wow.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    $118 for a case. What am I puff daddy? I bought the Nutshell case for my Treo650 for $53 that included shipping. http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/Treo-650-belt-case.html
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Does anyone like the regular Treo side case that P1 sells. Is it too bulky? Is it secure enough?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hi. Still wondering whether you guys liked the treo600 side case from P1, and whether you're planning on using it for the 650? I haven't seen them in person, but am thinking about ordering one online. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio
    Hi. Still wondering whether you guys liked the treo600 side case from P1, and whether you're planning on using it for the 650? I haven't seen them in person, but am thinking about ordering one online. Thanks.
    Check out the following topic:

Treo Side Case
    Simply put...I want the Krusell for the 650..PERIOD!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Simply put...I want the Krusell for the 650..PERIOD!!!!

IGO

AMEN Brother!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12